Zenmuse H20(T) Camera Take Photos and Record Video
1270 2 2020-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vqdqYgVDhkmc
lvl.1

United States

The Zenmuse H20 camera is a multilense camera which comes with several changes in how you access each 'DJILens' (Wide, Optical Zoom, Thermal, etc).  Has anyone successfully been able to take pictures or record video on the new cameras?  
The usual command sequence is to set the mode and start taking photos or recording video.
camera.setMode(.recordVideo)
camera.startRecordVideo {}

However, attempting to set the camera mode returns errors:

// setMode(.recordVideo)
DJISDKCam…Controller: Cannot set mode to recordVideo: Error Domain=DJISDKErrorDomain Code=-1013 "Current product does not support this feature.(code:-1013)" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Current product does not support this feature.(code:-1013)}

// setMode(.shootPhoto)
DJISDKCam…Controller: Cannot set mode to shootPhoto: Error Domain=DJISDKErrorDomain Code=-1013 "Current product does not support this feature.(code:-1013)" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Current product does not support this feature.(code:-1013)}

I'm using iOS SDK version 4.1.12.

2020-7-22
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

H20 cameras no longer use the setMode function. It use setFlatMode to take pictures and videos, and enterPlayback to download and playback. This is the API of android. And I think there should be API functions that implement the same functions in iOS.
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_vqdqYgVDhkmc
lvl.1

United States

Thank you.  I found the matching functionality in the iOS API reference and will test today!
2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules