Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbd981665
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

I am unable to get my receiver working with drone. Through the goggles I can calibrate the receiver but when I go to the Servo setup there is no responce from the receiver. In Betaflight I am getting data from the FC and can even spin up the motors but nothing from the receiver. All parts are the DJI fpv system  they have all been ativated and firmwares updated.

What am I missing?

Thankyou for your help.
2020-7-22
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

what is selected in your receiver section on the configuration page of betaflight?
2020-7-22
Use props
fansbd981665
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The receiver Mode is set to Serial-based receiver (SPEKSAT, SBUS, SUMD) and Serial Receiver Provider is set to SBUS.
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_NRHKlzlITxcx
New

United States

I am currently having this issue. Did you find a fix for it?
2020-12-26
Use props
fansbd981665
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_NRHKlzlITxcx Posted at 12-26 20:54
I am currently having this issue. Did you find a fix for it?

Hi

I cannot quite remember what I did but it was so simple that I was surprised how long it took to sort out. I think that I had used a command line entry in  Bata flight to resolve it.
2020-12-28
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

1. You got Your unit connected in proper way to selected ports on FC? (rx>tx, tx>rx, sbus>sbus, and power+ground) and don't forget, that power is not 5V port, but separate BEC or battery passthru
2. receiver in betaflight setup as serial-based>>sbus?
3. Your FC is not sharing sbus port as softserial, or any other option on serialports is messing with it?
if those are set right, and all is bind together it should work tbh
2020-12-28
Use props
samo975
lvl.1

Kenya

I have the same problem.  No response in Betaflight or the goggles.  However the controller cycles through the goggle menus no problem.  So, i know they are connected somehow.  Just no response on the sticks or switches in BF or the in the servo setup menu.  I am running the T-motors F4 F55A proii.  
Everything else seems to be working fine.  Able to spin up the motors, fix the spinning directions in BlHeli, see the camera image...just can't get out and fly.  Please if someone knows that "silver bullet" CLI command, I would greatly appreciate it.
2021-3-13
Use props
samo975
lvl.1

Kenya

fansbd981665 Posted at 2020-12-28 03:14
Hi

I cannot quite remember what I did but it was so simple that I was surprised how long it took to sort out. I think that I had used a command line entry in  Bata flight to resolve it.

Were you ever able to remember what that CLI command was?
2021-3-13
Use props
RetcherFPV
New

Germany

Have the same issue..
Have someone a fix?
2021-6-14
Use props
fansbd981665
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

Can't  remember quite what I had done, have you checked which version of firmware is on your controller ( F4 F55A proii) also in Beta flight make sure that you hare using the serial bus setup.
2021-6-14
Use props
jasonkovac3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142277 ft
Canada

I have the saem issue, i have FC GEP-F411-35A AIO, please help if anyone knows a soluction to getting somesort of response from a DJI Remote controller Mode 4 receiver, i dont get response same here in goggles and in betaflight. Motors work fine on manual test and i get data to from FC, but just tries over 2 weeks of searching the internet and nothing is working.
2022-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules