DJI Care Refresh
799 4 2020-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

I have my Mavic Air for 2 years. I renewed my DJI Care Refresh plan last July for an additional year.  Just prior to the plan expiring this month, the modules on the contoller went bad and needed to be replaced.  I thought the DJI Care Refresh plan would cover the cost of the repairs to the controller.  I was surprised to find out that the DJI Care Refresh would not cover any repairs to the controller it only covers repairs to the drone.  I thought people would like to know that.  I am not happy because I guess I did not read the small print in the DJI Care Refresh plan.  I think DJI should do a better job of disclosing this exception up front .
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi NitemareTrainer,
We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. On our website we have the details about which parts are covered by DJI Care Refresh https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms

We always recommend to read through the information provided on our website before purchasing DJI Care Refresh.
2020-7-22
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 19:08
Hi NitemareTrainer,
We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. On our website we have the details about which parts are covered by DJI Care Refresh https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms
[view_image]

That was a very lame response DJI Thor
2020-7-22
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 19:08
Hi NitemareTrainer,
We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. On our website we have the details about which parts are covered by DJI Care Refresh https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms
[view_image]

A word to the wise before you invest in the plan read the small print on their website which is not easy to find.This plan does not cover:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft and accessories.
2) Stolen or abandoned aircraft and accessories.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable flight conditions.
4) Any repair fees resulting from or following water damage.
5) Repair fees for battery, propellers, remote controller or other accessories.
6) Deliberate losses.
7) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the aircraft.
8) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
9) Repair requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
10) Indirect loss and/or anticipated profit in any form.
11) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
12) Personal injury and/or property loss to the customer or any other people caused by the aircraft.
13) Any legal fees related to DJI Care’s warranty coverage.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

NitemareTrainer Posted at 7-22 19:32
A word to the wise before you invest in the plan read the small print on their website which is not easy to find.This plan does not cover:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft and accessories.
2) Stolen or abandoned aircraft and accessories.

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to the corresponding team to improve the customer experience. Sorry again for the troubles you went through.
2020-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules