544 4 2020-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
contactu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/y6UkLHnbLdA
DJI Mavic Air 2 Footage in 4K HDR Aerial photography | Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva 千手千眼觀世音菩薩
Before take off to make this aerial video, I pray to Guanshiyin ...  Wish you all the best !

Guan Yin's original name in sanskrit is Avalokitesvara (pronounced as Ah va loh ki teh sva ra) which roughly means "The Observer of the sights and sounds of the world" The chinese translations of her name are either Guan Shi Yin (Regarder of the worlds cries) or Guan Zhi Zai (Observer of the ultimate nature of things). Of the two, Guan shi yin is more popular perhaps due to the fact that this world is full of sufferings and people need a great savior to behold them. In Japanese, Korean and Tibetan, his is known as Kannon, KuanUm and Chenrenzig respectively.  Regarding the origin of Guan Shi Yin, there are many sources to refer from. The first is the Suramgarma sutra. In it, GuanYin narrated how he learnt from his teacher in his world-Buddha Guan Yin(the disciple takes the name of the teacher in honour of the teacher). He was then taught how to observe things internally and externally as a way to cultivate towards Buddhahood.  In China, Japan, Korean and Southeast Asia, Guan yin is usually represented as a gentle lady in white robes carrying a vase with a willow twig.  Guan yin is often shown with a thousand hands and although this is biologically impossible, it symbolises the universal compassion for all beings (ie,a helping hand for every one).

2020-7-22
Use props
contactu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

Before take off to make this aerial video, I pray to Guanshiyin ...  Wish you all the best !
2020-7-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   I love these buddhas you get.  I visited the one in Hong Kong last year.
2020-7-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2020-7-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain