Status update on tracking please?
1417 17 2020-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vi3t1uv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6516 ft
United States

Can I get some help on the status update from this order please. It's been sitting there and not moving at all, seems like it has not been shipped out yet.
Order Number:0019983809526
Capture.JPG

2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi vi3t1uv,
Sorry to hear about your issue. Your case had been forwarded to the corresponding team. Please keep checking the status of your package.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Optimus
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 23:37
Hi vi3t1uv,
Sorry to hear about your issue. Your case had been forwarded to the corresponding team. Please keep checking the status of your package.

And still nothing since the last 24 hours, has this been shipped yet?
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI Optimus Posted at 7-23 20:52
And still nothing since the last 24 hours, has this been shipped yet?

Hi DJI Optimus,
we received the Information about your delivery is in process. Please don't get concerned by the current travel history. Thank you for your patience.
2020-7-24
Use props
djiuser_zwPDexj5QioH
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-24 03:56
Hi DJI Optimus,
we received the Information about your delivery is in process. Please don't get concerned by the current travel history. Thank you for your patience.

I ordered a Mavic Air 2 on the 19th.  I received a shipping number for FedEx on the 20th.  It's now been 5 days and the FedEx order number still states only 'Shipping label has been created'

Please advise as to where my shipment is.  Order # 0018109590526

Thank you
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_zwPDexj5QioH Posted at 7-25 05:30
I ordered a Mavic Air 2 on the 19th.  I received a shipping number for FedEx on the 20th.  It's now been 5 days and the FedEx order number still states only 'Shipping label has been created'

Please advise as to where my shipment is.  Order # 0018109590526

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to the related team for a check, our team will push the FEDEX to update the tracking information asap. Thanks for your patience.
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Optimus
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-24 03:56
Hi DJI Optimus,

DJI Thor,

According to my research, this has not been shipped. Here's what I learned from another post by another user in this forum here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D616%26typeid%3D616

So this is from another forum. Here's what I learned from the the other user's experience:
July 10: Order placed, payment cleared.
July 14: Shipment info sent to Fedex
July 17: Package picked up by Fedex.
Then tracking moving after that, and he received it a week after.
It took literally 3 days after the "Shipment info sent" until "package received" for him. And mine is not even at the second stage yet, meaning that the package has not been received by Fedex for it to start moving.
So I might not see this until the week after.
Please enlighten me if you do have other info or proof to share to show me that the package is actually has been shipped?
It has been almost a week now since the label was printed. I could've gotten it by now if I bought this from another vendor.
Capture.JPG
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Optimus
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-25 22:47
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to the related team for a check, our team will push the FEDEX to update the tracking information asap. Thanks for your patience.

Hello,

Do you have any update on the tracking? If not, can I cancel this order and get a refund so I can purchase this somewhere else if it hasn't been shipped yet?
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI Optimus Posted at 7-27 03:58
Hello,

Do you have any update on the tracking? If not, can I cancel this order and get a refund so I can purchase this somewhere else if it hasn't been shipped yet?

I am sincerely sorry for the waiting. Your case has been forwarded the proper department to confirm the status, once we receive a reply, we will keep you updated.
When the package left our warehouse, if you decide to cancel the order, we will ask the logistics department to try to stop the shipment, but if the shipment can't be stopped, you can refuse to sign the package when it is delivering. Please kindly let us know if you would decide to cancel the order.
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Optimus
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-27 05:11
I am sincerely sorry for the waiting. Your case has been forwarded the proper department to confirm the status, once we receive a reply, we will keep you updated.
When the package left our warehouse, if you decide to cancel the order, we will ask the logistics department to try to stop the shipment, but if the shipment can't be stopped, you can refuse to sign the package when it is delivering. Please kindly let us know if you would decide to cancel the order.
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

"Hi DJI Optimus,
we received the Information about your delivery is in process. Please don't get concerned by the current travel history. Thank you for your patience."
That's what you said on the 07/24, now it's the 27th and the tracking still not updated yet. And this is what you just said "...the package may leave our warehouse..." meaning that this package did not even left the warehouse since the 20th when you said that this order has been shipped. So which one is true? I really like to know if this order has been shipped or not?
If I cancel this order, how soon will i get the refund?
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Optimus
lvl.2
United States

And now this, but I was told that it has been shipped?
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI Optimus Posted at 7-27 14:30
[view_image]
And now this, but I was told that it has been shipped?

I am sorry for all the difficulties and confusion caused, I am waiting for the update from the teams as you do. Once I get the exact status of your package and the related reaction needed in this email, I will keep you updated. You have my sincere apology on the case.
If refund is requested, refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
2020-7-27
Use props
Travel Dronie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-27 18:21
I am sorry for all the difficulties and confusion caused, I am waiting for the update from the teams as you do. Once I get the exact status of your package and the related reaction needed in this email, I will keep you updated. You have my sincere apology on the case.
If refund is requested, refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.

DJI Thor,

No offense but this is the same exact responses that I got from you and other customer support in the past few days with no real update on the tracking information at all. I don't mind if you told me that there's current shortage and my order will be shipped out in xxx dates, weeks or even months. At least provide a realistic expectation for your customer other than displaying a falsely shipping label to make it look it it was shipped. And yet I was told multiple times that my package has been shipped, tracking will be updated once it gets into US Customs. I really appreciate the effort you were trying to help but I'm not sure if there anything else that you could actually help in this case? If so then please let me know.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Travel Dronie Posted at 7-27 18:35
DJI Thor,

No offense but this is the same exact responses that I got from you and other customer support in the past few days with no real update on the tracking information at all. I don't mind if you told me that there's current shortage and my order will be shipped out in xxx dates, weeks or even months. At least provide a realistic expectation for your customer other than displaying a falsely shipping label to make it look it it was shipped. And yet I was told multiple times that my package has been shipped, tracking will be updated once it gets into US Customs. I really appreciate the effort you were trying to help but I'm not sure if there anything else that you could actually help in this case? If so then please let me know.

Hi, I am sorry for the delay. We had received an update from the proper team, the shipping orders are delayed because of the routine check of Customs. We are dealing with this case, and there will be an update within 2 business days. Please check the shipping info later. We apologize again for the waiting. We hope that you'll receive the drone soon.
2020-7-28
Use props
Travel Dronie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-28 02:38
Hi, I am sorry for the delay. We had received an update from the proper team, the shipping orders are delayed because of the routine check of Customs. We are dealing with this case, and there will be an update within 2 business days. Please check the shipping info later. We apologize again for the waiting. We hope that you'll receive the drone soon.

Order Number:0019983809526

I called FedEx today and was told that it was missing paperwork and documentation. It is currently being held with Customs in Memphis, until shipper can provide proper documentations. Can you please check into this please.
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_RvMAbdaAf6NO
New

United States

My order cleared payment on 9/6 and I was told that it shipped and I would receive and email “soon”.  I’ve also been given different answers from each person I talk to.  One said it shipped from China, another from Atlanta and another said it was shipped from Cerritos.  Problem is it still says “to be shipped” in the order status.  Hopefully I can get a truthful/accurate answer.
2020-9-9
Use props
djiuser_RvMAbdaAf6NO
New

United States

djiuser_RvMAbdaAf6NO Posted at 9-9 12:16
My order cleared payment on 9/6 and I was told that it shipped and I would receive and email “soon”.  I’ve also been given different answers from each person I talk to.  One said it shipped from China, another from Atlanta and another said it was shipped from Cerritos.  Problem is it still says “to be shipped” in the order status.  Hopefully I can get a truthful/accurate answer.

Problem resolved.
2020-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that your problem has been resolved. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, the order has been shipped out via FedEx, hope you will receive it soon. If there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules