Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse XT used with mission planning not regulary triggered
770 0 2020-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Dimensions
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1864 ft
France

Hi all, Hi Dji technicians,
I did some solar survey with my XT V1 on my Matrice 210 v2 and I had a few problems during the planned flight.

1- I'm using automatic flight plans to inspect the solar panels either with DJI pilot or GS pro and same problem on both softwares : The triggering is not regular and i'm missing photos.
I've also tried another XT v1 (1 non radometric and the other not) and same problem, sometimes it won't shoot and i have a hole on my nadir captation.
Here is what i've done to try to resolve my problem :

- Changed with other SD cards : Not working (I'm using Hi speed SD card)
- Formatting SD card externaly (not inside the XT) : Not working
- Flying slowly in order to give the XT more time to process : Not working even at half of the maximum speed calculated by the software (always based on the 2sec minimum triggering capabilities of the XT of course)
- Checked the update again : everything is up to date (ring + xt)

So, has anyone had the same experience ? Any solution DJI ?

2 - And that's not all....With DJI PILOT (which should be able to support dual zenmuse), if i do a planned flight with the Zenmuse XT on the second port and X4S (for example) on the first one...After a few minutes (variable), the xt gimbal shows : Gimbal error and the XT does crazy movements as if my gimbal was not working....No pb on my X4s.

Here is what i've done to try to resolve this problem :
- Changed the XT : same problem, so that's not a gimbal problem (I was afraid of that)
- Checked the ring and changed with another one : same problem

The only solution I had is to mount the XT alone on the first Matrice connector and do another RGB flight after....
Once mounted on the Firt connector, works perfectly...
Loosing time and efficiency on site...

Please DJI give me the solution...

Thx for your help.

2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules