27171 11 2020-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B737ng
lvl.3
Flight distance : 297106 ft
Ireland

Hi,

Is there an option like there is in DJI GO app to turn off Led Strobe lights??

Im flying in an environment where I would like to disable the storbes, but I see this option is not available in FLY app??

thanks
2020-7-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to go into the function button options menu in the app where you have three choices - turn on/off/set to auto the AUX light, full map view toggle and recentre gimbal - assign the AUX light as one of the two then you can use the unction button on the RC to toggle the light.
2020-7-23
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

A J Posted at 7-23 09:11
You need to go into the function button options menu in the app where you have three choices - turn on/off/set to auto the AUX light, full map view toggle and recentre gimbal - assign the AUX light as one of the two then you can use the unction button on the RC to toggle the light.

I don't think he's talking about the Aux Light.  I think he's talking about the the status and indicator lights on the legs...ergo " LED strobes".
2020-7-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rustic17 Posted at 7-23 09:38
I don't think he's talking about the Aux Light.  I think he's talking about the the status and indicator lights on the legs...ergo " LED strobes".

In that case no - they can't be tuned off within the app - the front ones however turn off automatically when recording video and capturing a still to prevent a red hue distorting the image. Also no drone I have owned enabled the rear indicator light/s to be turned off using GO4 - just the front red orientation lights
2020-7-23
Use props
dmn
New
Flight distance : 50659 ft
Poland

did you think about insulating tape? may be helpful
2020-7-23
Use props
B737ng
lvl.3
Flight distance : 297106 ft
Ireland

Looks like it will be the tape so
2020-7-23
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

the Mavic Air 2 has front LEDs, Aircraft status indicators, and Auxillary bottom light.  There are no strobes lights originally equipped on the MA2.
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. It is not advisable to disable the Aircraft Status Indicator for safety reasons. Thank you and safe flying.
2020-7-24
Use props
fans1a94fbbc
New
Flight distance : 1414 ft
Portugal

Dji that is not friendly in mirrors, white interiors jobs etc
2021-9-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans1a94fbbc Posted at 9-14 09:48
Dji that is not friendly in mirrors, white interiors jobs etc

can you use black tape?
2021-9-14
Use props
dreamergr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047251 ft
Greece

Hey, at least in MA2 you when you capture a video the lights turn off. So you could lower the resolution (less space on SD) and video your way wherever you want to go. Then stop it and take the photos
Careful there are some laws i have seen in USA you need to have some lights on all the time or something .
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_BjY9BC2fW0Zo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634052 ft

Portugal

Hi,
Someone with a 3D printer that can make a bespoke lid to lock or block the strobe lights in a Mini 3 Pro ?!
Thanks for your attention!
2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules