o(^-^)o
djiuser_HpWtlPxljAEb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1980850 ft
United Kingdom

Hello
I’ve had this drone for sometime now
My question is
The directional arrow at the bottom centre of the screen is indicated with a white arrow showing relation to the aircraft.
Mine more frequently turns Red in a circle with a diagonal slash.
I’ve checked my satellites and even with 17 this red circle appears giving me uncertainty as to flight safety .
Can anyone advise please.
I’ve carried out all firmware updates and compass calibration and it appears even as close as 150 metres.
Regards
Harvey Davies
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Harvey Davies. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Does the said issue look like the image below? If yes, it means the mobile device’s GPS is poor and the DJI Fly application cannot calculate the relative position of the aircraft and mobile device. At this time, the indicator does not show the GPS status of the aircraft. The GPS status of the aircraft can be checked through the number of satellites and GPS signal strength shown at the top of the said application. Thank you.

2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_HpWtlPxljAEb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1980850 ft
United Kingdom

Hello Thanks for replying
Yes that’s the icon but it appears even when I’m showing 17 satellites I’m using an IPad Mini 5  also would be helpful if DJI would increase the size of the font showing how many satellites and battery level  are on the screen as you can not see it in any daylight as it’s tiny
Thanks
2020-7-23
Use props
Georgiy Gladkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35755 ft

Russia

djiuser_HpWtlPxljAEb Posted at 7-23 21:01
Hello Thanks for replying
Yes that’s the icon but it appears even when I’m showing 17 satellites I’m using an IPad Mini 5  also would be helpful if DJI would increase the size of the font showing how many satellites and battery level  are on the screen as you can not see it in any daylight as it’s tiny
Thanks

Hey, I sympathize with you, and I understand the pain. I myself suffer from this. I can only recommend this way to see all the details when shooting on a sunny day.
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules