2573 3 2020-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneNeophyte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1131726 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Mavic Mini that I want to automate so that way when I take pictures of my properties, I can do it easily instead of manually flying to each place to take a picture. I looked up some 3rd Party Controller Apps but none of them are compatible with Mavic Mini. Does anyone know if there are any 3rd Party Apps currently compatible with DJI Mavic Mini?
2020-7-23
Use props
A man and his drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55013 ft
United States

Litchi might work.
2020-7-29
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Found this online.

Litchi will likely be available for Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2 later this summer

Good news for people who like to use the Litchi app to fly their DJI drones. The software development kit (SDK) is scheduled to be released in July, which will likely mean that Litchi will become available for DJI Mavic Mini and DJI Mavic Air 2 pilots later this summer.

Litchi app for the DJI Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2
The DJI Fly app is stripped down in many ways compared to the DJI Go 4 app. In some ways this is good, but in other ways, you’re missing important features. For instance, the DJI Fly app does not allow you to use waypoints to fly your Mavic Mini or Mavic Air 2. Once Litchi becomes available for these drones, we assume that the Litchi waypoints feature will be available as well.
2020-7-29
Use props
DroneNeophyte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1131726 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks so much for the information.
2020-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now