Dji care refresh
1789 16 2020-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

I just recently purchased my first mavic air, and unfortunately had to send it in for repair due to a crash. No big deal, i had purchased dji refresh care the first day that my drone arrived. I put in a ticket last week to the repair center via the DJI website, confirming that i had DJI refresh while going through the repair forms. I just contacted the US service department today, who informed me that my drone was being repaired vs having a refurb sent out via mail upon arrival. Not too big of a deal as long as i get my drone back, even though the express option is heavily advertised as a benefit. But I would not have known anything unless i reached out to customer service and waited for 30 minites to speak to a rep, who aftr 5 minutes told me that he would notate the account for a resolution, put me on a hold and never returned to the conversation. Is there any way for me to get an update on my replacement situation??? Please help!
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we are truly sorry to have this experience. I understand that you requested you to have it processed as a DJI Care Refresh claim.

Kindly take note to have it processed as a DIJ Care Refresh claim, Click “Learn More” and again, it will direct you to a new tab for the Introduction to DJI Care Refresh Express process. All the details regarding the process are already indicated.

I have your case number pulled up using your DJI Forum account, upon confirming, it was treated as a regular repair procedure. We'll have it forwarded to the designated team in requesting for further assistance.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-23 15:55
Hi, we are truly sorry to have this experience. I understand that you requested you to have it processed as a DJI Care Refresh claim.

Kindly take note to have it processed as a DIJ Care Refresh claim, Click “Learn More” and again, it will direct you to a new tab for the Introduction to DJI Care Refresh Express process. All the details regarding the process are already indicated.

Thank you for your fast response. This is a much more prompt and informative response than i received from the US call center agent. So at this point in time will i need to do anything further to change my repair status? Or will i have someone reaching back out to me to get the resolution finalized.
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Not for now. Your request is currently being reviewed by the designated team. One of our agents will contact you via email to keep you updated.
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

Diana, still waiting on an update from the correct channel. Is there anyone from the care refresh team or Plano repair  enter that i can speak with directly? Honestly I have been redirected nearly 5 times now, and have the same information I started with. Can you get me in touch with anyone who may have an answer for me???
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF Posted at 7-29 06:09
Diana, still waiting on an update from the correct channel. Is there anyone from the care refresh team or Plano repair  enter that i can speak with directly? Honestly I have been redirected nearly 5 times now, and have the same information I started with. Can you get me in touch with anyone who may have an answer for me???

I am sincerely regretful for the inconvenience caused, I had asked the proper team and assured to send you the DJI Care Refresh quotation. Please check the email update. I will also investigate the whole case and learn from the details. Apologize again for the difficulties.
2020-7-30
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-30 00:20
I am sincerely regretful for the inconvenience caused, I had asked the proper team and assured to send you the DJI Care Refresh quotation. Please check the email update. I will also investigate the whole case and learn from the details. Apologize again for the difficulties.

Thank you for your prompt response. i Received the email this morning from your tech team and have paid for it via Paypal. Thankyou so much for helping me get this resolved!!
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF Posted at 7-30 04:30
Thank you for your prompt response. i Received the email this morning from your tech team and have paid for it via Paypal. Thankyou so much for helping me get this resolved!!

You're most welcome. Feel free to reach us again for other questions and clarifications. We're here to help. Thank you again for your patience. Stay safe!
2020-7-30
Use props
djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-30 07:38
You're most welcome. Feel free to reach us again for other questions and clarifications. We're here to help. Thank you again for your patience. Stay safe!

Thankyou so much Diana, honestly you have helped out so much with this process. I just got confirmation of my drone shipment. if i need anythibg in the future i will reach out for sure!
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_fHXF05lehGYF Posted at 7-30 13:13
Thankyou so much Diana, honestly you have helped out so much with this process. I just got confirmation of my drone shipment. if i need anythibg in the future i will reach out for sure!

Thank you for your kind words. On behalf of my colleagues here in DJI Forum, we thank you for your patience and great support with us in DJI.

Much love for choosing DJI.
2020-7-30
Use props
djiuser_GMJBImVPj7Sa
New

Romania

Hello,

Sorry guys for posting here.
I just bought a Dji Mavic Mini and i want to make a Care Refresh. If i go Dji website at Dji Mini Refresh Care at point no 3it's written "3. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region since the benefits provided by DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.'

I am from Romania, and on Dji website in Europe Romania not appear. I can set Dji website for example for Bulgaria and if i have some problem i will send it in Bulgaria? Or how it's the best option. Thank you very much and sorry again to post it here.
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_fmzHdOKR6C8q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1661325 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all im looking for support and donations to the tune of 15k also in cryptocurrency as gofundme doesn't accept cryptocurrency  its all for a great cause and will all be done using dji equipment apart from  laptops as ill have to source them elsewhere heres the  bitcoin address for project all other info here dint hesitate to contact me in any way u like

bitcoin:1CncktNRCRXqA88JZwXmx1WCzzh5GSDmDw

https://www.gofundme.com/f/young-disabled-people-club?sharetype=teams&member=5375362&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&pc_code=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=ed366224a41540e0921703244fde4891 please share and big donations will have a drone wrapped in their colours logo etc , post all over please  ill be buying all drones here anyway
2020-8-20
Use props
djiuser_fmzHdOKR6C8q
lvl.1
United Kingdom

do dji accept bitcoin etc , would I get a discount for bulk buying 8 minis and 2 air 2s and a pro 2 ?
2020-8-20
Use props
djiuser_fmzHdOKR6C8q
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sorry if iv posted something against rules or in wrong place let me know and ill delete it
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_fmzHdOKR6C8q Posted at 8-20 05:08
do dji accept bitcoin etc , would I get a discount for bulk buying 8 minis and 2 air 2s and a pro 2 ?

Hi, bitcoin is not supported on payment.
For a discount, you may try to check out the corporate purchase program. Corporate purchase coupons can be used to purchase most DJI products from the DJI Online Store (not including the Mavic Air 2, Tello EDU, industrial products, and other newly launched or low stock products). https://store.dji.com/pages/corporate-purchase?from=store-pc-nav
2020-8-20
Use props
Shiver_P
lvl.2

United States

It is a pity that bitcoin is not accepted as a means of payment. During the training on https://blog.bhero.com I found out that paying with crypt is very convenient. Transactions in cryptocurrency are carried out online, and they can be carried out at any time and in any place where there is a network. Digital assets are most in demand when paying for large purchases, but the development of technology makes them relevant for small payments as well.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Shiver_P Posted at 8-10 03:26
It is a pity that bitcoin is not accepted as a means of payment

We accept the following forms of payment:
1) Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club International);
2)  Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover);
3)  Paypal;
4)  Paypal Credit;
5)  Apple Pay (only available for payment with iPhone and iPad);
6)  Bank Transfer;
7)  Affirm Financing;
8)  Klarna;
9)  Sofort;
10)  Giropay;
11)  iDeal;
Note:
Some payment methods are only available in certain countries. The available payment methods for your country will be listed on the checkout page.
2022-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules