My Air 2 available for clearance?
1456 6 2020-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mwoodard57comcast.net
lvl.1

United States

My Air 2 from Hong Kong to Minnesota is now in Hawaii? And available for clearance? Delivery date has been pending since the package was picked up?  When can I really expect my new Mavic Air 2?
2020-7-23
Use props
Mwoodard57comcast.net
lvl.1

United States

And now my order is in a clearance delay, DJI I need help!!
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Mwoodard57comcast.net,
Your case had been forwarded to our custom affairs team. Please keep checking the status of your package.
2020-7-23
Use props
Mwoodard57
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-23 20:03
Your case had been forwarded to our custom affairs team. Please keep checking the status of your package.

Thank you for your assistance!  The update shows the shipment was released in Hawaii, but not in transit. The next update shows its back in delay, but in Memphis and 4 hours into the future?  

I think your team may need to look into this again?  Your help is much appreciated!
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Mwoodard57 Posted at 7-24 08:49
Thank you for your assistance!  The update shows the shipment was released in Hawaii, but not in transit. The next update shows its back in delay, but in Memphis and 4 hours into the future?  

I think your team may need to look into this again?  Your help is much appreciated!

Our custom affair dept is working on your order, we will keep an eye on it, hope it will be released very soon.
2020-7-24
Use props
Mwoodard57
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-23 20:03

My new Air 2 is logging some serious flight miles!  Hong Kong to Taiwan to Japan to Honolulu to Oakland to Memphis. I hope I have as much fun as my Mavic has been.  Hope to see in on Monday!  Thank you for your help in getting it out of customs delay, not once but twice.

Happy flying!
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Mwoodard57 Posted at 7-25 12:17
My new Air 2 is logging some serious flight miles!  Hong Kong to Taiwan to Japan to Honolulu to Oakland to Memphis. I hope I have as much fun as my Mavic has been.  Hope to see in on Monday!  Thank you for your help in getting it out of customs delay, not once but twice.

Happy flying!

You're most welcome. As per check, the tracking information has been updated, your parcel will be delviered soon. Have a nice weekend.
2020-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules