2302 4 2020-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spikemixture
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49918 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

As all CS buyers have noticed there is no cable to charge. Forking stupid but we move on.

I have a Mini and a MA2
Question 1  -  Will either of these chargers charge the CS? If yes what connection do I use/need?

Question 2 - The CS charger has 3 connections.
1. The one that takes only the power supply from the inspires and phantoms .
2. USB A
3. USB Type C.

One would expect something other than the default charger plugged into one of these would work ?
Has anyone tried the USB A?

2020-7-24
Use props
StianGel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

Yeah, you need to buy a new charger. You need one that fits the Phantom series remote controller. So you need to use the circular connector on the CS charging hub.
https://store.dji.com/product/ph ... or-without-ac-cable
I'm sure you can find a cheaper one on ebay.
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. The DJI Smart Controller supports the USB power adapters rated 12 V/2 A and when charging please use the USB-C port. For reference, I have posted an image below for charging the battery of the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you.

2020-7-27
Use props
Spikemixture
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49918 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-27 03:09
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. The DJI Smart Controller supports the USB power adapters rated 12 V/2 A and when charging please use the USB-C port. For reference, I have posted an image below for charging the battery of the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks except I am asking about Crystal Sky not Smart Controller
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Spikemixture Posted at 7-27 04:55
Thanks except I am asking about Crystal Sky not Smart Controller

Thank you for the additional information and I do apologize for the confusion. With regards to this matter. Please refer to the image posted below for the recommended charger for the DJI Crystal Sky. For additional reference, please visit this link which was posted by one of our valued DJI members for the best charger for the DJI Crystal Sky. Thank you.

2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules