Mini vs Air 2 Video comparison - is it worth the extra money?
928 8 2020-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Captain
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Mavic Air 2 Vs Mini Video comparison
Can Mavic Mini footage match Mavic Air 2 footage, what do you think?

2020-7-24
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

The Mavic air2 to everything the mini does not have, except the weight ;)
2020-7-24
Use props
Benih007
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Do you not think the bright and vibrant colours from the MA2 were because the sun was out for when it shot? In the comparison you can see the there are no shadows for MM. The reverse is true later when MM captures sun and the picture looks vibrant. Would be nice for them both to be capturing the same pic, same time.
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Henrik Olsen. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this comparison video between the DJI Mini with the DJI Mavic Air 2.  In addition, I will post a link where in you can compare specifications both the DJI Mavic Mini to the DJI Mavic Air 2 and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Again, great work and thank you for your support.
2020-7-26
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, I have both, one MA2 and two Minis. The MA2 has the best video, not by far, but enough. I can't use the Mini in most of my applications because it is too slow and weak, But it's not too bad.
2020-7-26
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 7-26 19:38
Well, I have both, one MA2 and two Minis. The MA2 has the best video, not by far, but enough. I can't use the Mini in most of my applications because it is too slow and weak, But it's not too bad.

How do you find the occusync 2.0? I've heard it's not as good as the original mavic pro occusync. The controller needs to be pointed towards the drone etc.
2020-7-26
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

22340179 Posted at 7-26 19:56
How do you find the occusync 2.0? I've heard it's not as good as the original mavic pro occusync. The controller needs to be pointed towards the drone etc.

First of all, I am no expert in this area at all. But honestly I have not paid any attention to the antenna angle. I did several videos of me in my boat speeding about and all the while with the remote laying in my lap. None were more than about 300 meters away at the time, but I did a few from my dock that went 1.5 miles away and did not use any pointing at all. I was impressed to say the least. I have no experience with previous versions.
2020-7-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah sure it is!
2020-9-24
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer