Battery Discharge Settings
329 6 2020-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shambleclown
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1487054 ft
United Kingdom

Is there anyway i can change the battery discharge settings in the Mavic Air 2?

Research shows it was something you could do with the intelligent batteries in othe Older Mavics but I cannot find it on the DJI Fly App.
2020-7-24
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Maybe with a future update!
2020-7-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No you can't.

It's preset to:

100%-96% to start after one-day of being fully recharged
96%-60% to start after five days

Always plan to fly the drone within 24 hours of the battery being fully charged. Leaving the batteries stored on 100% for prolonged periods causes damage to the cells and can lead to them swelling.
2020-7-24
Use props
Shambleclown
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 7-24 06:48
No you can't.

It's preset to:

Many thanks AJ, I was aware of the current settings, I was hoping I would be able to adjust them like other Mavic's as I have been caught out a couple of times with a last minute opportunity to fly only to find out it only has 56%. alas this is obviously not the case.
2020-7-24
Use props
Shambleclown
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ssylca44 Posted at 7-24 06:42
Maybe with a future update!

Lets hop eone day
2020-7-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shambleclown Posted at 7-24 06:56
Many thanks AJ, I was aware of the current settings, I was hoping I would be able to adjust them like other Mavic's as I have been caught out a couple of times with a last minute opportunity to fly only to find out it only has 56%. alas this is obviously not the case.

Unfortunately not. I believe DJI are extra cautious these days given the large number of swollen M2P batteries that have been reported. Whether that is something they will add in a future FW update or not only time will tell. Although the MA2 is a brilliant drone it kind of falls into the 'new pilot category' so DJI tend to give less options as seen on drones like the Spark, MA1 and Mini.
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I am sorry to say that the battery discharge settings for the DJI Mavic Air 2 is not supported as of the moment. Thank you.
2020-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules