Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ben Lambert. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this video you have created for an accessory for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Great review and thank you for your support.
2020-7-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I am curious what use they have since you can't change the density while in flight.
2020-9-24
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

Montfrooij Posted at 9-24 00:45
I am curious what use they have since you can't change the density while in flight.

I'm using a VND as well (from Moment), these are my conclusions:
1. Slightly more flexible than normal NDs as you can set it "between stops". You can get the equivalent of ND24 for instance, which is not normally available, you would have to choose between ND16 and ND32.
2. MUCH easier to rotate the small ring while keeping the drone turned on and looking on screen for the perfect exposure. The normal option would involve turning drone off, fiddling with filters, taking incorrect one off, dropping it, picking it up again )), installing the new one, turning drone on, checking if correct
3. One downside is that VNDs use two pieces of polarized glass, so taking panoramas will usually generate incorrect results, as with any polarized filter (dark patches in the skies)
2020-9-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ice_2k Posted at 9-24 01:27
I'm using a VND as well (from Moment), these are my conclusions:
1. Slightly more flexible than normal NDs as you can set it "between stops". You can get the equivalent of ND24 for instance, which is not normally available, you would have to choose between ND16 and ND32.
2. MUCH easier to rotate the small ring while keeping the drone turned on and looking on screen for the perfect exposure. The normal option would involve turning drone off, fiddling with filters, taking incorrect one off, dropping it, picking it up again )), installing the new one, turning drone on, checking if correct

Thanks for the insight!
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules