DJI Fly app not compatible with my android
5195 3 2020-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin Keegan
New
United States

I was wondering why my Lenovo 4 8 isn't listed as a device that works for the Fly app.  It has the 64 bit requirement and above android 6.  I can still use my iPhone but I would rather use my tablet.  Any chance this device would be added?  

New to this drone world.
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kevin Keegan. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. You are correct the mobile device needs to be 64-bit to run the DJI Fly application, otherwise the DJI Fly application is not compatible with the Android distribution and will not work. As of the moment the Lenovo 4 8 is not listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-7-26
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Just try it!  DJI is not checking ALL devices, just some. And never is offering a list of tested "no good" devices.
2020-8-14
Use props
djiuser_F7FHWhXzxfQJ
New

Ireland

Hi could someone please tell me which app will work with my oppo reno 4 pro I've the mini 2 drone. Thanks in advance.
2022-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules