Osmo Pocket/3.5 mm Audio Adapter/Wireless Module
1129 4 2020-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

Is there a way to make these three work together? The 3.5mm Audio Adapter and a microphone works when pluged directly to the Osmo Pocket but not when the Wireless Base is pluged-into the Osmo Pocket first.  

I have firmware: 01.10.00.30
2020-7-24
Use props
Pilot.Isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 220554 ft
United States

You have to mod the board.
With original part, you can't use wireless module and mic adapter same time.
There's one Youtube video (He's Jananese) that modded a board of wireless module and succeed to use them both.
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I am sorry to say that using these two feature at the same time is not supported as of the moment. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend using any DIY accessory on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Using any DIY or third party accessory may work but we cannot guarantee the stability during use and may cause damages on the said camera that may void the warranty of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2020-7-26
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-26 23:24
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I am sorry to say that using these two feature at the same time is not supported as of the moment. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend using any DIY accessory on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Using any DIY or third party accessory may work but we cannot guarantee the stability during use and may cause damages on the said camera that may void the warranty of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

DJI Paladin,

Then it should be clearly marked on this page: https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-3-5mm-adapter in RED that the adapter does not work with the DJI Wireless Module. I wasted $39.00 plus shipping on an item that is sold by DJI that appears to pair with another item sold by DJI.

This is beyond maddening.
2020-7-27
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-26 23:24
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I am sorry to say that using these two feature at the same time is not supported as of the moment. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend using any DIY accessory on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Using any DIY or third party accessory may work but we cannot guarantee the stability during use and may cause damages on the said camera that may void the warranty of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

So no comment about DJI selling a product that it appears on the DJI website to work or pair with another DJI product but does not? Will DJI refund my money and make it clear on their website that these two do not work together?
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules