OSMO REBOOT INFINITE AFTER UPDATE LAST FIRMWARE.
831 6 2020-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb0ba0363
lvl.1
Brazil

My problem

Afeter update the last firmware, my osmo not turn on, this camera reboots for several hours until you reach the screen indicated
When click "About" Dji Mimo, this version firmware V0.0.0.000
When click "about" in menu config osmo, this version firmware v0.0.0.000
The camera never entered the water, it was used only 1 time before updating, and presenting the problem
Now I have a camera that doesn't work, and DJI doesn't answer my emails with a solution

My request in support site #2923766

link below (remove spaces)

htt ps ://drive.google.com /drive/folders /16IyTzgTzmSkJt0V0234d6v1JP5Zz9RGa?usp=sharing
2020-7-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Please put a correct link in,  you may use the  Hyperlink and place a name over it,

DJI answers Emails in order, if you are next in line you will get answered. it may not be to your liking because you sent the note out at  last night and they should reply within a minute. maybe a few weeks.   good luck.
2020-7-25
Use props
welovepublicidade
lvl.1
Brazil

Fishycomics Posted at 7-25 05:38
Please put a correct link in,  you may use the  Hyperlink and place a name over it,

DJI answers Emails in order, if you are next in line you will get answered. it may not be to your liking because you sent the note out at  last night and they should reply within a minute. maybe a few weeks.   good luck.

DJI Problem
2020-7-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

no User problem    User problem cn't post correctly
  if DJI does not reply in your period of time , its who's loss?
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. It's good to know that your have contacted our DJI support team. Rest assured that we will do our best to assist you regarding this matter. Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
WeLovePub
lvl.1
Brazil

Really Dji?

A new product, with a problem caused by an update, will I have to bear international shipping costs and even pay customs fees and also wait for deadlines?

Oh really?

In the most country, Brazil, in addition to having official DJI stores, does it have a support center, and will I have to send it to another country?

Extremely disappointed with DJI, its competitor Go Pro, changes user cameras even after the warranty period.
Now I give reason to people complaining that DJI just wants to know about money and forgot to think about their customers!

Support response below!

####

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

As per our engineers, they recommend that you send the unit to our facility for inspection.

As per your product's SN  and because DJI doesn’t provide global warranty service, if you claim for warranty service, you need ship your units to DJI NA repair center in the US to judge the warranty status. Please note that for the inbound shipment to DJI NA repair center, all costs generated during shipping will be covered by you and you will be the person to do customs clearance. Because of the risk of international shipment, after repair, normally we only ship package to the US or Canada. If you want us to ship your package to Brazil, all costs generated during the outbound shipping will be covered by you and you will be the person to do customs clearance. Also, you are aware that DJI will not be liable for any delays of the shipping or package being lost or abandoned during the shipment.

Please let us know how you wish to move forward. Thank you for choosing DJI and keep safe out there!

######
2020-7-29
Use props
WeLovePub
lvl.1
Brazil

This is the repair service center in my country!
2020-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules