Ronin M App doesn't connect with Huawei p30 Pro
1627 4 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edwin.hipfner
lvl.1
Germany

Hello i have a big Problem with my Ronin M. The app doesnt´t connect with my Huawei p30 pro. It always says no device found.
2020-7-25
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

You probably are unaware of what this smartphone is capable of. Let this change that and possibly bring you to understand how much can be achieved within staying in one’s budget. Keeping a steady monetary outflow is difficult in this time, people barely get along with their monthly expenses as is.  Having a smartphone in itself seems like a luxury to some, which it shouldn’t be. The way this device has made life easier for us, it has made us habitual of the ease and convenience that has been brought into our lives with it. Therefore, I stand for the quality of features this provides and it can be found further in detail and in a critical lens within Huawei y6p reviews and Huawei y6p unboxing videos online.   Huawei y6p camera result provides you with adequately photographed pictures within its capability. The smartphone is one of the most accessible ones out there in the market, with the features it provides. Huawei y6p price in Dubai lands around AED 550-600 depending upon the palace of purchase.   EROS offers the device at a discounted price of AED 499, making it all the more affordable of a smartphone, that does not ask you to break your bank just by trying to have a  basic communicative device. The Huawei y6p price in UAE is also similar to that in Dubai, which is why EROS’s nationwide delivery makes it the best available offer out there.   Huawei y6p specifications:  6.3" Dewdrop Display 3 GB RAM + 64 GB Storage Rear Camera: 13 MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 5 MP (Wide Angle Lens, f/2.2 aperture) + 2 MP (f/2.4 aperture) , AF Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture, FF CPU:Octa-core Processor 4 x Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 1.5 GHz Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10) 5000 mAh Powerful Battery
2020-7-28
Use props
PhilippN
lvl.2

Czechia

there are several versions of the app. the google play version does not work with newer androids. the only one that worked for me is the app downloaded thru official dji site (exactly  ronin m section). there are 2 options and the only one that works is the one downloaded thru QR code!
2020-8-18
Use props
RG_MEDIA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49252 ft
Germany

Any news to this topic? Having problems with my RONIN-M too.
My phone (XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 PRO) is on ANDROID 11 since automatic update few month ago.
The Ronin Assistant App wont connect to bluetooth of the Ronin-m. Even the phone finds the bluetooth in android bluetooth menu.
Doesnt make sense DJI isnt supporting Android users anymore. Cant configure my Ronin-M because of that.

Is there any internal beta app you can send me @DJI Mindy?
2020-10-11
Use props
djiuser_ISwEkDFRuRzC
New

United States

It's because you don't download the app from the play store or the iOS store you download it straight from dji's website. Download the APK version.. they won't let me post a link but if you go to Google and type in DJI ronin m APK it will come up
2020-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules