What's the point?
769 7 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ikaruz
lvl.2
United Kingdom

What is the point of having a forum if I can't post in it?

I'm allowed to post in Accessories. Big deal.

I own a Mavic Air 2 , yet I can't post a new thread in that forum.

Pointless, snobbish, childish.

2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Ikaruz. We're sorry that you cant post as of the moment. Kindly take note of our Forum Rules and Regulations for more information about creating a new thread.

Hope this helps. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-7-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's to stop new forum users from just coming on here and spamming the forum with rubbish. Once you reach level 1 (as you have now) you can start a thread.  
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

A J Posted at 7-26 08:05
It's to stop new forum users from just coming on here and spamming the forum with rubbish. Once you reach level 1 (as you have now) you can start a thread.

Hi, AJ. Thank you for your feedback. Yes, these are the few reasons we wanted in avoiding certain posts. Have a great day.
2020-7-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 7-26 15:43
Hi, AJ. Thank you for your feedback. Yes, these are the few reasons we wanted in avoiding certain posts. Have a great day.

Thanks Diana - you too
2020-7-26
Use props
Ikaruz
lvl.2
Spain

Fair enough – however, in the developed world, ever since 1760, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. ,-)
2020-7-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Ikaruz Posted at 7-27 00:40
Fair enough – however, in the developed world, ever since 1760, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. ,-)

Unfortunately, in the developed World, spammers and naysayers abound. It's not unreasonable for a responsible group to minimise the disruption to genuine users by monitoring the behaviour of newcomers for a period. We've all been through the process. It's not snobbish or childish - just prudent.
2020-8-8
Use props
Ikaruz
lvl.2
United Kingdom

We'll agree to very much disagree.
2020-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules