New Mavic Pro Battery doesnt power up correctly
927 7 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hasi
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

Hello,
I recently bought  a New Mavic Pro Intelligence flight battery. I did tintial charge. After that when i try power up the battery by pressing the button, it doesnt. Need to press the button 3-4 times continuously to power up the battery. What is the problem with battery? Please advice on this issue
2020-7-25
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Push the button ca 1/2 sec release it and push it again and hold and the LED´s will power on from the 1st to the 4th.
2020-7-26
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

So did it work like Peterx said ???
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hasi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to press the Power Button once then release, then press again and hole for two ( 2 ) seconds to see if the said drone will turn on. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Powering up DJI IF-batteries is a standard. Only poweon the RC battery i´ve to make it too but a little faster than the flight battery. The experience i could collect with the P3S i vcan use it on the Mavic too.
Hasi,did you do that with success yet?
2020-7-28
Use props
Hasi
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

The problem was sold, after a firmware update Thank you everyone.
2020-7-31
Use props
Bagheera
New

United States

I have the same problem.  Purchased Mavic Pro Fly Combo new.  Received yesterday.  The battery that was on the drone shows LED 2 & 3 illuminated.  Won't charge, won't power up the drone, nothing.  Tried it with car charger, no charging hub, charged overnight, no improvement.  The two batteries that came with the Fly More Combo are completely dead.  Won't charge, won't light up, nothing.  Help?
2020-7-31
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

First: Did you push the power button once ? (Indicates the charging level of the batt) 2nd.:  To begin of charge is the LED 1 blinking fast or slow? 3rd. It´s the first time you charge the batts? If yes then you´ll need more time to charge them,the batt os must setup the balancer for the 3 cells inside first and then the batt can be charged. The P3 batt is not so sensible as a mevic batt.
2020-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules