Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping Info [Resolved]
1503 3 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony Harwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have used the customer service chat on the website 3 times during the past 3 weeks and every time I am provided a shipping date.  My order status still remains "To be shipped."
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Anthony, I'm so sorry to hear your frustration, I have tried but unable to get your order number via your forum account, could you please let me know your order number so I can help to check the details? Thank you and I'll do my best to help.
2020-7-25
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-25 18:12
Hi Anthony, I'm so sorry to hear your frustration, I have tried but unable to get your order number via your forum account, could you please let me know your order number so I can help to check the details? Thank you and I'll do my best to help.

Thank you but I have cancelled the order.  Refund has been issued so I am satisfied.

I will buy locally when items become available.  Thank you again for your support.

Anthony
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Spazoo Posted at 7-25 18:59
Thank you but I have cancelled the order.  Refund has been issued so I am satisfied.

I will buy locally when items become available.  Thank you again for your support.

Got it. Thanks for your update. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused to you, should there anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know, I'm always here to help. Hope you have a nice weekend!
2020-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules