Can you find the problems.. or curiosities?
1970 46 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

SteamEngineer Posted at 2020-11-14 20:11
First thing I noticed is your shirt , Coast Guard!  Thank You Much!  I myself have wrung bit of water out of my socks.  Went Merchant route and ended up on shore Power Engineer. Father spent 30 years in Army, beginning in 66, retired O6 in mid 90's.  I moved around 23 moves with military life before going Maritime Academy.

A very belated thank you for your service. A lot of people do not know that the most maritime lives lost to the USA in WW2 were of the Merchant Marine, bringing supplies to Europe, in hazards way. A Veterans Day Salute to them from this "Coastie"!
2021-11-12
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

GaryDoug Posted at 2020-7-26 06:02
Excellent for you both. I did forget about pointing the drone away from me. This was just a frame from the video, not a still. The band around my arm was a bandage from a blood draw earlier in the day at the doctors office. I was in a hurry to get the boat in the water so forgot to lose it. Neck strap was indeed useless at that point. Not sure why I took it off or when. Good eye about the mirror. It's the shadow of the drone on the rear seat. By the way, no using RTH in a boat...unless it's at the dock.

At least two more.....

uh, a Ferrari look-alike sticker on the steering wheel......
2021-11-13
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JJB* Posted at 11-13 01:40
uh, a Ferrari look-alike sticker on the steering wheel......

https://www.logolynx.com/topic/mariah+boat
2021-11-13
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

GaryDoug Posted at 11-13 09:22
https://www.logolynx.com/topic/mariah+boat

nice logo Gary, if i had better zoomed in  :-)
   but it looks in a way to a Ferrari logo.
2021-11-13
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

1) are you wearing sunscreen 2) What's the blue strap 3) why is your watch on the console?  ........ That's all I got.  But looks like an awesome day.
2021-11-13
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

scubaAnn Posted at 11-13 11:43
1) are you wearing sunscreen 2) What's the blue strap 3) why is your watch on the console?  ........ That's all I got.  But looks like an awesome day.

1) I am a native Floridian. By law we are not allowed to use sunscreen ;-)

2) The blue strap is a bandage from a blood draw earlier in the day at the dr office. I forgot to take it off before rushing out in the boat.

3) Not a watch. That is a "motorcycle" type clock, battery powered and very accurate. NIST traceable. Fastened on with Velcro.
2021-11-13
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 11-13 11:47
1) I am a native Floridian. By law we are not allowed to use sunscreen ;-)

2) The blue strap is a bandage from a blood draw earlier in the day at the dr office. I forgot to take it off before rushing out in the boat.

HAHAHAH.  Fine.  I know an old post.  Was just funny.  I could add, no scuba tanks for diving...... but you probably can't since no one would be on the boat?!?!
2021-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules