944 6 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spikemixture
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49918 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

I am confused about the dji goggles and their use.
Simply can i use the DJI FPV Goggles HD Digital 5.8Ghz to view what I see on my phone screen.
Or do i buy some other version of the goggles.

I don't wish to use for racing fpv just for 'the view"

I have a Mini, MA2 and EVO2, a CrystalSky (has HDMI out) and Smart Controller (also HDMI out)
The CS I use with the EVO2 and the SC with the MA2 - eventually

TIA

2020-7-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Goggles will not work with either of your drones
2020-7-26
Use props
Spikemixture
lvl.3
  • >>>
Philippines

A J Posted at 7-26 02:36
DJI Goggles will not work with either of your drones

Thank you.

So then what  goggles can i use to just see the view?
2020-7-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Spikemixture Posted at 7-26 07:05
Thank you.

So then what  goggles can i use to just see the view?

No idea as I don't use goggles - all I know is that DJI have stated that their goggles will not be compatible and there is no HDMI port for secondary monitors. Perhaps someone who uses goggles may chip in on this.
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I am sorry to say, as AJ advised at post #2 the DJI FPV Goggles are not supported for the DJI Mavic Mini and DJI Mavic Air 2 due to the difference in interface. For the most recent update for DJI FPV Goggles, please visit our official DJI webite from this link . Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
Spikemixture
lvl.3
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-27 23:15
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I am sorry to say, as AJ advised at post #2 the DJI FPV Goggles are not supported for the DJI Mavic Mini and DJI Mavic Air 2 due to the difference in interface. For the most recent update for DJI FPV Goggles, please visit our official DJI webite from this link . Thank you.

Thank you for your answer !!?? I think.

So I will put it a different way.

Can I see what the drone is seeing through goggles?
Any Goggles !
2020-7-28
Use props
Covenanter
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Spikemixture Posted at 7-28 00:44
Thank you for your answer !!?? I think.

So I will put it a different way.

If you use and HDMI lead to connect the HDMI out from the Crystalsky monitor to the HDMI in connection on the DJI Goggles RE then you can achieve what you're looking for I believe.  You'll get the same screen as on your Crystalsky monitor showing in the goggles. Expensive option to buy the DJI goggles just for that though.

You can connect amazon fire tv, sky tv, chrome cast etc to the goggles HDMI input as well for viewing purposes though give you a big screen viewing experience so they do have use other than drone flying.  Bit like having you own personal iMAX theatre.  
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules