Problem with Remoe cotroller
293 7 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JonyP hi
New

Greece

Hello
Suddenly my RC of my Mavic 2 pro stop working. When i turn it on shows "connecting" and nothing else. It is not connecting to drone and no other buttons is working except power button.
I tried everything (new cables on both usb ports etg) but it still not response. The RC is normaly charged. Something peculiar is that when i connecti it to power for charging when its powered off and then i turn it on, after 3 to 5 second starts working fine but if i turn it off and on without the power usb conected it remains stucked.
If someone had the same problem or knows what to do please give me an advice. I bought the Mavic 2 pro 8 months ago and has about 20 hours of flight.
Thank you in advance
Yiannis

2020-7-25
Use props
KDP +
lvl.4
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Do you have a memory card inside ?  If so, try without the card...

Did you make firmware-updates before the problems started or not...?
2020-7-26
Use props
JonyP hi
New

Greece

KDP + Posted at 7-26 06:27
Do you have a memory card inside ?  If so, try without the card...

Did you make firmware-updates before the problems started or not...?

Thank you for your response. I have the stadart RC with no sd card on it. No i didnt upgrade the firmware or something. Just it stop working.
2020-7-26
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Did you try reconnecting by pressing the connection knob on the drone?
2020-7-26
Use props
JonyP hi
New

Greece

JohnDG Posted at 7-26 10:50
Did you try reconnecting by pressing the connection knob on the drone?

Hello thank you for your response. The RC remains stucked after i turn it on an its not connected to my phone.
2020-7-26
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

JonyP hi Posted at 7-26 23:33
Hello thank you for your response. The RC remains stucked after i turn it on an its not connected to my phone.

if you tried to reconnect, by pushing the drones connection knob, and it is still stucked, it might be an hardware problem.
Then you better contact DJI.
2020-7-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, the linking button on the side of the drone is notorious for breaking if pushed too hard. Double check it.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know, are you seeing any damages on the ports of the remote controller? Can the computer detect the remote controller when connected? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules