Motor error
5172 9 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmitri_Rm
lvl.1
Czechia

Good day,

We purchased the robot a couple of days ago for our educational center, after 4 minutes of use, an error of the left front motor was displayed on the screen.
I try to turn on / off, disconnect the cable, change ports.  None of the above helped.
To make sure that the matter is in the motor, I connected the same motor to another robot (I have 5 of them), the motor did not work.  
And to the robot that had an error, I connected motors from other robots.  Other motors on this robot were functioning.
Thus, you can 100% say that the problem is in the motor.

ERROR

ERROR
Has anyone had a similar problem?  Does this mean that it is necessary to change the motor.

Thank.
UPD.

after calibrating the motors and changing the port, a new error appeared.

photo_2020-07-27_11-11-06.jpg
2020-7-26
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

I am pretty sure you will have to RMA it.
2020-7-27
Use props
puma1969
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2569 ft
United States

Same error on both of my ROBOMASTER S1
Had them for a little less than a month ?  Did the same thing took everything apart put back together nothing.
Am hoping dji will just exchange both of my Motors.
3A0AE1F1-85BE-45A6-95C5-6FF0706D8413.png
2021-1-5
Use props
puma1969
lvl.2
United States

BGA Posted at 2020-7-27 08:18
I am pretty sure you will have to RMA it.

Purchased the Robomaster s1 a little less than a month ago. already got bad rear right motor, "check connection " I did.  re seated them and nothing. am trying to get  a replacement and possibly buy an extra motor just in case this would happen again. any advise ?
2021-1-6
Use props
puma1969
lvl.2
United States

did you ever get this issue resolved ? did you have to go out and buy new motors ?
2021-1-6
Use props
fansb0ff4d31
New

United States

Did anyone resolve this? Having the same problem.
2021-5-6
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Having the same problem now. Are there any ways to solve it or just change the motor? Its funny because its also hard to find new one...
2021-8-14
Use props
Haloking1212
New

United States

Optimus3 Posted at 8-14 11:20
Having the same problem now. Are there any ways to solve it or just change the motor? Its funny because its also hard to find new one...

you might just need to change the motor, I accidentally drove mine into deep water and im having that issue took apart gonna let it dry and put it back hope it works
2021-8-14
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Haloking1212 Posted at 8-14 18:41
you might just need to change the motor, I accidentally drove mine into deep water and im having that issue took apart gonna let it dry and put it back hope it works

Have you tried to run "motor addressing"? Does other motors run?
2021-8-14
Use props
RocioRSTEAM
New

El Salvador

Hi! I just have ensamble my new RoboMaster S1, I carefully follow the instructions. But when I finally turned on it says that 4 wheels have a motor problem. It was just unboxed there’s no way the four motors were broken. What do you think I did wrongly?
2-11 14:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules