Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cannot activate the tracker
4718 17 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ririlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

Hi, I can't activate the tracker using my iPhone XS. I try to make a selection but nothing happen. If i keep pressing, this activate the camera to move.  Any other iPhone XS user having the same problem? I've tried it at 4k 30fps and 1080 30fps. No luck
2020-7-26
Use props
righton
New
United States

i am having the same problem, it won't trace in active track mode. it switches to spotlight.
2020-7-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Once the subject is highlighted tap the active track icon then immediately tap GO - it times out very quickly if you don't and reverts back to spotlight.
2020-7-26
Use props
ririlan
lvl.4
Canada

A J Posted at 7-26 06:42
Once the subject is highlighted tap the active track icon then immediately tap GO - it times out very quickly if you don't and reverts back to spotlight.

I don't even get the highlighted green area!!! It's like nothing happen. If I keep pressing, I get the camera orientation option.
2020-7-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ririlan Posted at 7-26 06:44
I don't even get the highlighted green area!!! It's like nothing happen. If I keep pressing, I get the camera orientation option.

Don't press the screen - you need to drag a box. Alternatively switch on the subject scanning in the app then tap the highlighted subject. If that still doesn't work then do an advanced sensor calibration using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on your computer.
2020-7-26
Use props
ririlan
lvl.4
Canada

A J Posted at 7-26 06:48
Don't press the screen - you need to drag a box. Alternatively switch on the subject scanning in the app then tap the highlighted subject. If that still doesn't work then do an advanced sensor calibration using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on your computer.

That is a work around. I'm going to try the target scanning this afternoon.
2020-7-26
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ririlan Posted at 7-26 06:54
That is a work around. I'm going to try the target scanning this afternoon.

And if that doesn't work then perhaps reinstall the app &/or refresh the firmware.
2020-7-26
Use props
ririlan
lvl.4
Canada

Something went wrong somewhere. I didn't even have the Target Scanning line !!! So I reinstall the apps and it all appears ;)

Thanks
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. We are happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved by following AJ's advise. If you have further concerns or inquiry with regards to DJI, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
righton
New
United States

how many feet min or max can you do active track in follow me mode? it's not in the manual, i can't find it.
2020-7-28
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

righton Posted at 7-28 17:57
how many feet min or max can you do active track in follow me mode? it's not in the manual, i can't find it.

Can you clarify your question? Are you asking about how far the drone will track a target or how far away the target can be?
2020-7-28
Use props
righton
New
United States

how far away the target can be?
2020-7-28
Use props
ririlan
lvl.4
Canada

I think it is more about size. If the sensor can 'see' the difference between the subject and is surrounding, it's going to be able to track it.
2020-7-29
Use props
KC_dronie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95013 ft
United States

ririlan Posted at 7-26 09:12
Something went wrong somewhere. I didn't even have the Target Scanning line !!! So I reinstall the apps and it all appears ;)

Thanks

This is the exact issue that I'm having.  I'm using an iPhone 11.  I already tried re-installing the app, but it still doesn't work.  I haven't tried refreshing the firmware on the drone.
Just so that I know, did you only reinstall the app on your phone to solve this issue or did you also refresh the firmware on your drone?
2020-7-31
Use props
ririlan
lvl.4
Canada

KC_dronie Posted at 7-31 06:56
This is the exact issue that I'm having.  I'm using an iPhone 11.  I already tried re-installing the app, but it still doesn't work.  I haven't tried refreshing the firmware on the drone.
Just so that I know, did you only reinstall the app on your phone to solve this issue or did you also refresh the firmware on your drone?

I deleted and reinstall the app from Apple. With the reinstall, I checked and there was an update firmware available which I applied. And now, I've read that 1.1.6 is in a roll out. Still not available where I am but can't wait to download it!!!
2020-7-31
Use props
KC_dronie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95013 ft
United States

ririlan Posted at 7-31 07:25
I deleted and reinstall the app from Apple. With the reinstall, I checked and there was an update firmware available which I applied. And now, I've read that 1.1.6 is in a roll out. Still not available where I am but can't wait to download it!!!

I was able to fix my issue a couple of days ago.  I downloaded Mavic Assistant 2 for my macbook, hooked-up my mavic 2 to my laptop, and reset the firmware.  That solved my issue.  FocusTrack works like a charm now!!!

Hope this works for everyone else having the same issue

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2020-8-3
Use props
JNevs
lvl.1
Canada

A J Posted at 2020-7-26 06:42

It only goes to spotlight or trace, I can't use activetrack. It tells me it's unable to recognize the subject
2022-7-31
Use props
JNevs
lvl.1
Canada

A J Posted at 2020-7-26 06:48
Don't press the screen - you need to drag a box. Alternatively switch on the subject scanning in the app then tap the highlighted subject. If that still doesn't work then do an advanced sensor calibration using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on your computer.

Where is that? I don't have it in my app anywhere
2022-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules