No attitude data to imu
2722 11 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sQuadPilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1950633 ft
Cyprus

After succesful flight, drone was back in to bag. after couple of hours tried to fly again but "no attitude data to imu" warning started in red text. could not solve the problem on there.

when im home tried to connect to drone with usb cable. but usb was going on and off no data could be read from my mavic 2 pro.

lately i could find nothin on forum. tried to find a sollution and when i took out sd card. drone started to work as normal. refreshed the firmware. now all working great.

Anyone has any idea what happened? is it safe for me to fly my 2pro?
2020-7-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Calibrate the IMU
2020-7-26
Use props
sQuadPilot
lvl.2
Cyprus

A J Posted at 7-26 07:38
Calibrate the IMU

Has no relation with calibration. Drone was not booting. Restarting frequently and no usb data. Video screen was goin black and white then back to normal repeatedly. So calibration was not possible.
2020-7-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sQuadPilot Posted at 7-27 14:11
Has no relation with calibration. Drone was not booting. Restarting frequently and no usb data. Video screen was goin black and white then back to normal repeatedly. So calibration was not possible.

Sounds like quite a defective unit - hopefully a moderator on here can help.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know did anything happened on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro prior from getting this issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
sQuadPilot
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-27 23:28
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know did anything happened on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro prior from getting this issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

After removing sd card drone started to work as normal. i have refreshed the firmware and re formatted the card.

Now everything work as normal. no problems on sensors or any other device on pro2.

Looks like sd card was affecting the device very seriously.
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sQuadPilot Posted at 7-28 01:25
After removing sd card drone started to work as normal. i have refreshed the firmware and re formatted the card.

Now everything work as normal. no problems on sensors or any other device on pro2.

Thank you for the additional information. we are happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. With regards to the SD card you may need to back up your files and format the SD to check if issue persists. Thank you.
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_lBuW26IrGPOe
New

France

J'ai le même problème ? Une solution ?
2020-8-5
Use props
Porktree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

sQuadPilot Posted at 7-28 01:25

Now everything work as normal. no problems on sensors or any other device on pro2.

I had this happen when I first got the drone - I was in mid flight and lost all visuals, iirc I was getting a variety of errors, among them mis-matched firmware.  It ended up being an sd card that was crap, I got rid of the card and never had the issue again.  But it took me a few hours of checking everything else, and sweating bullets.  I'd be wary of the sd card.
2020-8-5
Use props
sQuadPilot
lvl.2
Turkey

Porktree Posted at 8-5 19:40
I had this happen when I first got the drone - I was in mid flight and lost all visuals, iirc I was getting a variety of errors, among them mis-matched firmware.  It ended up being an sd card that was crap, I got rid of the card and never had the issue again.  But it took me a few hours of checking everything else, and sweating bullets.  I'd be wary of the sd card.

Exactly same here.   if i format and put the same sd card again. same problem happens.

So i bought a new sd card and it works perfectly with no issue.

i dont know how but looks like sd card has problems that affecting my drone.
2020-8-5
Use props
sQuadPilot
lvl.2
Turkey

djiuser_lBuW26IrGPOe Posted at 8-5 12:04
J'ai le même problème ? Une solution ?

retirez la carte mémoire et essayez. vous devrez peut-être acheter une autre carte mémoire.
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_la1qqCpQADFP
New

U.S. Virgin Islands

sQuadPilot Posted at 2020-8-5 23:59
Exactly same here.   if i format and put the same sd card again. same problem happens.

So i bought a new sd card and it works perfectly with no issue.

Exactly which sd did you purchase ?
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules