Buying in Bangalore
6269 4 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prezz
lvl.1

India

Hi,

I'm interested in buying DJI Mavic Mini. I'm from Bangalore, India.

I would like to get clarifications on the following:
1. Any DJI Dealers in Bangalore, India? When I search in the main website, I only  get 2 dealers; both in Delhi which is very far from where I live.
2. Places in Bangalore where I can get the drone repaired within warranty.
3. If I buy a drone in USA, will it be covered by warranty in Bangalore as in can I get it serviced here.
4. If there are no service centres for warranty repairs in Bangalore, where would I have to send the drone for service (within India? or nearby countries?)
5. Can I also purchase DJI Care Refresh with validity in India.

2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Prezz. Thank you for your interest.

According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.
2020-7-26
Use props
Digital Parinda
lvl.1

India

Hi, Prezz

There is no store or dealer in bangalore. but You can buy Mavic Mini from Amazon in India. On Amazon you will get a stand alone of Rs 29,000 and a fly more combo of 38,000 approx. But for this, you will have to wait for the amazon Aperio retailer stock.
2020-8-8
Use props
Prezz
lvl.1

India

Digital Parinda Posted at 8-8 23:23
Hi, Prezz

There is no store or dealer in bangalore. but You can buy Mavic Mini from Amazon in India. On Amazon you will get a stand alone of Rs 29,000 and a fly more combo of 38,000 approx. But for this, you will have to wait for the amazon Aperio retailer stock.

Thanks for confirming that we can expect this from Appario Retail on Amazon. I'll wait.
2020-8-9
Use props
djiuser_4mH7NqrqYqpV
New
Flight distance : 85223 ft
India

I bought it from xboom, didnt trust their online website (its cool), but I went physically to buy it. Its working fine, been 3 months since.
2023-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules