Changing the Colour Profile
1596 6 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paul191270
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi
Today i took some Photos with my Phantom Pro 4.
On returning home i realised i had the colour profile set to D-Cinelike.
This was a mistake as i wanted ''none'' as the profile.
Photos look dull and flat like this.Does anyone know if i can edt these photos back to ''None''
Hoping someone can Help
Thanks
Paul
2020-7-26
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Strange thing .... there are an Dji Go 4 update , try this new Version
2020-7-26
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

Not if the photos are JPG. You can of course adjust the colours in Photoshop or any other image editor, but you will degrade the image quality because a JPG-file has limited headroom for adjustments.
If you shoot RAW (DNG) you can adjust as much as you like in a raw-converter without losing quality.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please post a sample photo from the SD card for better assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
paul191270
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ArcticPhoto Posted at 7-27 00:14
Not if the photos are JPG. You can of course adjust the colours in Photoshop or any other image editor, but you will degrade the image quality because a JPG-file has limited headroom for adjustments.
If you shoot RAW (DNG) you can adjust as much as you like in a raw-converter without losing quality.

Ok Thanks for replying. I do have the raw files but these are awful as they have have terrible distortion in them and make them unusable
2020-7-28
Use props
paul191270
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-27 23:30
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please post a sample photo from the SD card for better assistance. Thank you.

Hi
As you can see the first photo was taken in the D-Cinelike colour profile,very flat  and week.The second one was taken with the ''None'' Colour profile and look so much better in my opinion.Just need to find some way to convert the D-Cinelike photos back to None but i don't think it is possible.
Thanks
Paul
2020-7-28
Use props
paul191270
lvl.1
United Kingdom

JetSam Posted at 7-26 23:45
Strange thing .... there are an Dji Go 4 update , try this new Version

Ok i will try downloading it
Thanks
Paul