Time Lapse Questions
517 3 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I took a time lapse with 120 pictures...I figure about 4 seconds worth of video at 30 fps.
1)  Do I have to then put the 120 pictures in an editing program to get the video or will the Fly/Skypixel do it for me?
With the RC and MA2 still powered, I pushed the Play icon and a single thumbnail of the scene I was time lapsing shows with a download icon on the picture.  Also, in the lower left of the Fly app is a download symbol (downward arrow into a tray).  In the upper right of the Fly app is an upload symbol (upward arrow out of a box).  

2)  Which one do I push...do I push the download icon on the thumbnail first and then one of the other two???
I'm basically lost at this point.  Is there any step by step procedure written down or in a YouTube video that explains how to do time lapses...etc.???
After pushing the download icon on the thumbnail and then the lower left download icon I got any uploading circle which completed.  I went to my account in Skypixel and see a picture thumbnail of the scene.  But I don't see that it is playing...just a single picture.  In my iPhone image folder are 120 photos of the scene.

Thanks for any help!!!

2020-7-26
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Does Skypixel help you create time lapses and spheres or is it just a platform to show your work???
2020-7-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just the platform shows your work. Now with that being said
if you do a tiny planet you will need to post it to sky pixel before posting
anywhere else. For the hyperlapse the Fly/GO 4 app will create the lapse.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. The DJI Fly application will show the result of the captured images for the Time Lapse however when uploading a Time Lapse to the SkyPixel you will to use a third party post processing software. Thank you.
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules