2899 10 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CRKrogh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 665623 ft
Denmark

Hi!

When looking at the contents of my account on the left, it only shows a Mavic Mini.
There should be both an Inspire 1 Pro, a Mavic 2 Pro and an Inspire 2.
How come they do not show on my account?!?

Best rgds.
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi CRKrogh, to clarify, only when the forum account email is the same as the email that you used for activating the drone, the avatar shows under your account. If the email address are different, or the drones were bought second hand (had been activated by another email), they will not show up on your account.
Could you please provide the serial numbers of your Inspire 1 Pro, a Mavic 2 Pro and an Inspire 2 to me to double check?
2020-7-26
Use props
CRKrogh
lvl.1
Denmark

Serial# on the drones not showing up are:
W21ACI27011702 = Inspire 1 Pro
09Y2F7H0046297 = Inspire 2
163DF93001RE47 = Mavic 2 Pro
2020-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

CRKrogh Posted at 8-1 05:22
Serial# on the drones not showing up are:
W21ACI27011702 = Inspire 1 Pro
09Y2F7H0046297 = Inspire 2

Hi, thank you for providing your serial numbers. It appears that all drones are activated in various email addresses. As previously mentioned, if the email address is different, or the aircraft been activated to other email addresses, this will not appear to your avatar. This is why the Mavic Mini avatar is only available on your profile to which your DJI Forum account email was used.

Hoping this clarifies your issues concerning your drone avatars on your account. Thank you for your patience.
2020-8-1
Use props
CRKrogh
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 8-1 09:22
Hi, thank you for providing your serial numbers. It appears that all drones are activated in various email addresses. As previously mentioned, if the email address is different, or the aircraft been activated to other email addresses, this will not appear to your avatar. This is why the Mavic Mini avatar is only available on your profile to which your DJI Forum account email was used.

Hoping this clarifies your issues concerning your drone avatars on your account. Thank you for your patience.

Thank You for getting back on this.
Well, I suspected as much - but is it then possible to reassign the drones, ie. by either moving them to my account ot re-enable them from my account?
2020-8-6
Use props
Icey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22920 ft

Latvia

CRKrogh Posted at 8-6 02:19
Thank You for getting back on this.
Well, I suspected as much - but is it then possible to reassign the drones, ie. by either moving them to my account ot re-enable them from my account?

Hi! I would like to know this too, as I just recently got a great second hand mavic mini.
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

As I have explained above, sorry to let you know that the drones are unable to be reassigned. The drone will show to your avatar automatically only when you activated it with the related DJI account. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Icey Posted at 8-6 23:58
Hi! I would like to know this too, as I just recently got a great second hand mavic mini.

Kindly please refer to the reply on the floor 7#, thanks.
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi, CRKrogh. I'm afraid that is not going to be possible since they were activated with different email addresses.

Thank you so much for understanding.
2020-8-7
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana--
I have the same issue but I'm pretty sure I registered my P3A using the same email address back in '15. My MA2 I purchased shows correctly so would love to see the P3A too.  Can you help?

I bought my P3A new and I'm the only owner so curious why it doesn't show up. Thanks!
2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RobZilla Posted at 1-2 09:46
DJI Diana--
I have the same issue but I'm pretty sure I registered my P3A using the same email address back in '15. My MA2 I purchased shows correctly so would love to see the P3A too.  Can you help?

Hi RobZilla, I have forwarded your request to the corresponding team, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules