How turn off the forward warning and beeping?
3031 3 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cutaway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942835 ft
United States

Hi everyone,

I’ve turned off the vision sensors but the Spark continues to beep and displays the forward radar warning.   I am hoping it’s something simple I’m overlooking.  Can this be turned off? Thank you.  

Cutaway
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this safety feature. It is not advisable to disable the notification for the sensor for safety reason, the beeping sound comes from the mobile device. You can try to lower the volume of your mobile device. But you need to always pay attention to the messages that pop up on the app and keep it safe. Thank you.
2020-7-28
Use props
Cutaway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942835 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-28 21:46
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this safety feature. It is not advisable to disable the notification for the sensor for safety reason, the beeping sound comes from the mobile device. You can try to lower the volume of your mobile device. But you need to always pay attention to the messages that pop up on the app and keep it safe. Thank you.

Hi DJI Paladin.  Thanks for responding.  I also own the Mavic and the Phantom.   I am able to turn off the radar and beeping for these drones. in the DJI Go 4.

I respect your safety warning.   I just like to know if the ability to turn it off is possible.   If the answer is no, then your advice is a moot anyway.  Thanks again.
2020-8-4
Use props
larkinja
New

United States

Did you ever find a way to turn off the incessant beeping? I pretty much fly in sport mode most of the time.  The height above ground turns red at 6.5 ft. Anytime you are lower than that it beeps constantly. It also beeps at higher speeds and bank angles. So basically the damn thing beeps ALL the fricking time. Enough I want to throw the damn thing at the wall. It’s surprising I can’t find much in this. Maybe mine beeps more than others. Either way I have to find a solution. It’s driving me crazy.
2022-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules