What’s the next step after opening a case
1936 21 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64065 ft
United States

Hi, I crashed my Mavic Air 2. I purchased Care Refresh prior. I opened a case, and paid the $69 to replace the drone. Now it seems like the next step is to mail my broken drone back to them.

They nerve sent me a mailing address or shipping label. Where am I supposed to mail the damaged Air 2, too and and I supposed to pay for the shipping back myself?

My case number is CAS-4706304-L4P2Y5
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, we will provide a shipping label for you within 2 business days after the case created, to send the drone with the label. We had asked the proper team to send you the label asap in working hours, please wait patiently.
2020-7-26
Use props
frnrbrt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7858 ft
Italy

Hi there I open a case since I broke my Mavic Mini. I have Dji Care Refresh.
What I have to do? Wait two days to receive the return label to ship my drone ?

Case No:  CAS-4698598-C4Y0L4
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

frnrbrt Posted at 7-27 01:08
Hi there I open a case since I broke my Mavic Mini. I have Dji Care Refresh.
What I have to do? Wait two days to receive the return label to ship my drone ?

Hi, yes, we will send the shipping label asap for you to send the drone back to our service center. Please wait patiently.
2020-7-27
Use props
frnrbrt
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 7-27 03:29
Hi, yes, we will send the shipping label asap for you to send the drone back to our service center. Please wait patiently.

Thank you for the reply.
Usually How long Is  the process for the Replacement(shipping-replacement and send back)? I have to organize my holiday and i would like to bring the drone with me. Thanks again for your support.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

frnrbrt Posted at 7-27 04:04
Thank you for the reply.
Usually How long Is  the process for the Replacement(shipping-replacement and send back)? I have to organize my holiday and i would like to bring the drone with me. Thanks again for your support.

Normally, the process may take 5-7 business days excluding shipping, I will try to ask the proper team to try to expedite the process when they receive the package if you are in urgent need.
2020-7-27
Use props
frnrbrt
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 7-27 05:46
Normally, the process may take 5-7 business days excluding shipping, I will try to ask the proper team to try to expedite the process when they receive the package if you are in urgent need.

Yes please, thank you for your help!
2020-7-27
Use props
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-26 19:41
Hi, we will provide a shipping label for you within 2 business days after the case created, to send the drone with the label. We had asked the proper team to send you the label asap in working hours, please wait patiently.

Thank you, understood.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans45c7dd50 Posted at 7-27 09:14
Thank you, understood.

Hi, the shipping label had been sent to you. Please check.
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

frnrbrt Posted at 7-27 06:38
Yes please, thank you for your help!

Understand, shipping label sent, you may keep us updated when the package is delivered and I'll try to ask the proper team to help, thank you.
2020-7-28
Use props
frnrbrt
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 02:20
Understand, shipping label sent, you may keep us updated when the package is delivered and I'll try to ask the proper team to help, thank you.

The package Is delivered today. I forgot to print the case Number and put in to package. Can you still able to proceed with the Replacement or i have to do something?
2020-7-28
Use props
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 02:20
Hi, the shipping label had been sent to you. Please check.

Where do I check for the shipping label? I checked my case status, I don’t see anything.
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans45c7dd50 Posted at 7-28 06:46
Where do I check for the shipping label? I checked my case status, I don’t see anything.

The shipping label is sent to you via email from UPS, please check the mailbox or the spam folder. If you didn't receive it, please let me know, and PM me a backup email so I can ask the proper team to send it again.
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

frnrbrt Posted at 7-28 04:54
The package Is delivered today. I forgot to print the case Number and put in to package. Can you still able to proceed with the Replacement or i have to do something?

Please don't worry, as it is shipped, the local team will check the package when they receive it, it may require a little longer time since we need to locate the exact package, but we will do the best to help.
2020-7-28
Use props
frnrbrt
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 23:02
Please don't worry, as it is shipped, the local team will check the package when they receive it, it may require a little longer time since we need to locate the exact package, but we will do the best to help.

Thank you.Just for your  informarion UPS told me that the package has Just been delivered to your office and arrived this morning.
2020-7-30
Use props
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 19:45
The shipping label is sent to you via email from UPS, please check the mailbox or the spam folder. If you didn't receive it, please let me know, and PM me a backup email so I can ask the proper team to send it again.

Hi, I have shipped my drone back. 1ZE80E409077058344 Here’s my tracking #. Thanks for your help!
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans45c7dd50 Posted at 7-30 06:58
Hi, I have shipped my drone back. 1ZE80E409077058344 Here’s my tracking #. Thanks for your help!

Thank you for your update. Our local team will help when the drone arrives. Any further assistance is needed during the service, please feel free to ask.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

frnrbrt Posted at 7-30 01:12
Thank you.Just for your  informarion UPS told me that the package has Just been delivered to your office and arrived this morning.

As per the tracking number it was delivered, the local team will check the packages by sequence, please wait for the update.
2020-7-30
Use props
fans45c7dd50
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I’d like to know the tracking number of the replacement drone being shipped to me.
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans45c7dd50 Posted at 8-4 20:59
Hi, I’d like to know the tracking number of the replacement drone being shipped to me.

Hi, the tracking number had sent to you via email. I will send you again via PM.
2020-8-5
Use props
frnrbrt
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 23:02

I would like to thank for the support received. you were quick and everything went well. thank you
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

frnrbrt Posted at 8-7 14:07
I would like to thank for the support received. you were quick and everything went well. thank you

You're most welcome. Glad to know that everything went well, hope you have a nice day. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules