Spark Battery Light Stuck 2 Middle Lights
7037 7 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shot By 50MM
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone had any problems with the battery on the Spark ? Mine is showing 2 lights in the center lit up solid.I just purchased this Drone last tuesday today i did the firmware update and  un boxed it for the 1st time I need some
assistance if so can anyone help?

Thanks .
2020-7-26
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

This means that the battery upgrades failed and you need to upgrade the battery again. To fix this issue, upgrade the battery firmware again.
Please remove the battery and try to charge it for about 2 hours, and then mount the battery to the aircraft, connect your drone to the computer and try to upgrade it via DJI Assistant 2 again.
The middle 2 LED lights will keep lighting and the power button of the battery will not work until the upgrade is successful.

Ref: https://forum.dji.com/thread-117844-1-1.html
2020-7-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try Assistant 2 when doing it
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Shot By 50MM, Haggi on 2# is correct, please update the firmware by DJI Assistant 2 after charging the battery. See if this fixes the issue.
2020-7-27
Use props
Shot By 50MM
lvl.1
United States

Haggi Posted at 7-26 22:04
This means that the battery upgrades failed and you need to upgrade the battery again. To fix this issue, upgrade the battery firmware again.
Please remove the battery and try to charge it for about 2 hours, and then mount the battery to the aircraft, connect your drone to the computer and try to upgrade it via DJI Assistant 2 again.
The middle 2 LED lights will keep lighting and the power button of the battery will not work until the upgrade is successful.

Thanks  It worked ..
2020-7-27
Use props
Shot By 50MM
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-27 02:23
Hi Shot By 50MM, Haggi on 2# is correct, please update the firmware by DJI Assistant 2 after charging the battery. See if this fixes the issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Psa4hAImKw&t=1s

That worked ...... Thank You So So So Much!!!!
2020-7-27
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

Great!
Glad it worked out for you :-)
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shot By 50MM Posted at 7-27 08:08
That worked ...... Thank You So So So Much!!!!

Thank you for your update, happy flying.
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules