Osmo Action Bluetooth Mic
8118 8 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shuveshek
New

India

Is there a way to connect a Bluetooth Mic to Osmo Action. That, my freinds would be a killer feature.
2020-7-26
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

As the DJI OA are made on the H2 SOC from Ambarella you would think so, not least since the Insta360 one R made on the H22 SOC which as i understand it is inferior to the H2 can so that and pair with BT ear buds ASO.
But as i understand it it is a big NO

I know dji are new in this action camera stuff, but they are by far not new in cameras, so it do confuse me things are as they are
2020-7-27
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Use the  DJI mimo App that  now allws connections to bluetooth  head sets  owned. last mobile App update, a step ahead of GoPro.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. I am sorry to say the feature of connecting a microphone via bluetooth is not supported on the DJI Osmo Action as of the moment. For the latest update please visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_oL2n7tuygiIt
New

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-28 02:49
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. I am sorry to say the feature of connecting a microphone via bluetooth is not supported on the DJI Osmo Action as of the moment. For the latest update please visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

HI,

could we receive an update, as soon as the osmo action app would be support a bluetooth micro, this is really important

thanks!
2020-8-13
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Always check the site to keep updated. have a great day.

given up. just give us no hope  for the future of this.
2020-8-13
Use props
Chris.
New
Canada

I would really like to see this too for the DJI Go app. I have a pair of Jabra 75t Elite earbuds with decent microphones built-in. Being able to use these as wireless mics with the DJI Osmo and my iPhone 11 Pro in selfie tracking mode would be great for VLOG and live streaming applications. Please implement this DJI!!!
2020-8-13
Use props
Yarokir
lvl.1

United Kingdom

As far as I know, it is necessary to download a camera app that can accommodate this.
2022-2-3
Use props
mirandaright87hotmail.com
lvl.4

Portugal

The same issue here.Gonna test the Lewinner Wireless Microphone reviewed by https://primesound.org/best-bluetooth-microphones . Has anyone used it? Works fine? Any alternative?
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules