M300 log files and meta-data
9531 7 2020-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

Does anyone know how to download the log files from the M300 flights?
Further I wonder how to get all the extra data such as laser range and other meta data from the H20t ? It is not contained in the EXIF data files of the image.

Thanks!

2020-7-27
Use props
fans1476f4b4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1180837 ft
Israel

I managed to download them. Connected the M300 to the pc via the usb port ontop of the drone. Then launched DJI Assistance 2. Theres a log section there. However, these are DAT files. I cant seem to read them as of now
2020-7-27
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

Thanks! I will check it out.
2020-7-29
Use props
apuzer
lvl.2

United States

Sounds like you are having issues with the M300 and the Zenmuse H20T camera. We are having all sorts of issues when we try to map a site.....apparrently some of the photos are not georeferenced in the metadata and we do not see them when we convert to KML
2020-11-4
Use props
TISIJOLA
New

Nigeria

fans1476f4b4 Posted at 2020-7-27 12:59
I managed to download them. Connected the M300 to the pc via the usb port ontop of the drone. Then launched DJI Assistance 2. Theres a log section there. However, these are DAT files. I cant seem to read them as of now

Someone mentioned this "It does, yeah. It leaves a GNSS raw-file on the microsd card." at the Emlid forum. Ever witnessed this? Looking to PostProcess the GNSS file of the drone against that of the Base Station [D-RTK or Trimble].

Looking for help with this.
2021-8-3
Use props
hande
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi! Did you manage to access the laser range data? If so, how did you do it?
Thanks.
2021-12-27
Use props
hoss_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166168 ft
United States

DAT files from the aircraft are encrypted and cannot be viewed by anyone except DJI.

You can get the .txt files from the Pilot app which contains some flight data and look at them on a website such as AirData.

The laser range finder information is in the photo metadata. It will not be there if you just look at photo metadata using the basic computer function. Find it easiest to use something like the Phil Harvey exif tool https://exiftool.org/ .
2021-12-28
Use props
hande
lvl.1

Turkey

hoss_ Posted at 12-28 11:00
DAT files from the aircraft are encrypted and cannot be viewed by anyone except DJI.

You can get the .txt files from the Pilot app which contains some flight data and look at them on a website such as AirData.

Thank you! I am checking it out.
2021-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules