Weird OP+Phone Crop IN/Out of Focus recording
346 4 2020-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kvitalij83
lvl.2
Spain

Hi All,

Has anyone noticed weird phone behavior with OP connected when recording in 4k 60fps?
My screen on the phone is pin sharp, but once I hit record it crops in and goes out of focus.
(it is weird because while I record I wasn't sure if my recording will be in focus), because when I review this recorded sequence on a phone it looks a bit blurry not as detailed on the phone,

Then I download it into my PC all looks good.   If I switch to 4k 24fps then when I hit record my image on mobile phone stays pin sharp no focus shift or crop in. why is that?

this didn't happen to me before, what about other, anyone experienced this weird miss-focus bug via the phone screen?

2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a sample photo of the said issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-28
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

OP reduces the WIFI live feed resolution quite a bit while recording 4K 60fps (no problem with lower frame rates) because it does not have enough power to handle 4K 60 video and live feed at the same time. So I am guessing the same thing is happening with the USB connection as well. This does not affect the actual recording of course...
2020-7-28
Use props
Kvitalij83
lvl.2
Spain

CemAygun Posted at 7-28 14:01
OP reduces the WIFI live feed resolution quite a bit while recording 4K 60fps (no problem with lower frame rates) because it does not have enough power to handle 4K 60 video and live feed at the same time. So I am guessing the same thing is happening with the USB connection as well. This does not affect the actual recording of course...

Hi,
And  thank you, that all makes sense, although why the playback is pixlated slightly on the phone but not on the pc?
2020-7-28
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

Kvitalij83 Posted at 7-28 14:37
Hi,
And  thank you, that all makes sense, although why the playback is pixlated slightly on the phone but not on the pc?

You are welcome I assume you are talking about the playback of the video recorded in the SD card (not the real time feed, which is I believe lower than 720p during 4K60 recording); well not every device is capable of playing 4K video at 60 fps Even some PCs struggle with it. So I guess that might be the issue...
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules