Really quick printing of shipping label. No other info for a week.
1964 18 2020-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Would like to have drone
lvl.1

United States

Order number 0018109590526 was placed on the 19th. On the 20th I was notified that a shipping label was printed.  It's been in that status for a week with no movement.

Please take 24 hours to let me know where my drone is, if you can't provide that information in that time, please let me know why you don't know where my drone is.  

You've had my money for over a week with little to no communication.  If you can't tell me where my drone is, please send my money back and also about $70 USD to cover all the accessories I've ordered that are sitting here waiting.

Thank you
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Optimus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6516 ft
United States

Welcome to the club. There are quite a few of us on here, and also on Reddit that ordered around the same time and on the same limbo boat. I've reached out to them soooo many times (official support chat, here, another forum, reddit..) but still nothing. I just got an email earlier today saying "delivery exception" with no further instructions.
Check out here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/hx3dom/dji_store_a_warning/
And here's my original post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=220925&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D616%26typeid%3D616
Good luck. Keep us posted if you get any further progress. I'm about to give up with this whole mess. So regretted that I didn't order from a state-side vendor.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are deeply sorry for the waiting and the inconvenience caused, we understand your frustration, we also hope you'll receive the package as soon as possible.
We had forwarded your case to the designated team for the related info, we will urge them again to provide us with an update. Once we get a reply from the teams about the exact status of your package, we will get back to you right away.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI Optimus Posted at 7-27 16:58
Welcome to the club. There are quite a few of us on here, and also on Reddit that ordered around the same time and on the same limbo boat. I've reached out to them soooo many times (official support chat, here, another forum, reddit..) but still nothing. I just got an email earlier today saying "delivery exception" with no further instructions.
Check out here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/hx3dom/dji_store_a_warning/
And here's my original post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=220925&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D616%26typeid%3D616

I am sincerely sorry for the waiting for your package, DJI Thor had replied to your original post, we will reply to you once we have an update.
2020-7-27
Use props
Travel Dronie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-27 18:44
I am sincerely sorry for the waiting for your package, DJI Thor had replied to your original post, we will reply to you once we have an update.

DJI Susan,

DJI Thor did responded to my original thread, however with the same responses that I been getting in the past week. Here's to show you what I just chatted with the DJI support earlier which was exactly what I expected with the current status of my order. However, contrast to what I been receiving in the past few days, the responses that I been getting:
1. Your order has been shipped, on its way to you, please wait and tracking will show once it made its way to the destination country.
2. Your order has been shipped, waiting for Customs Clearance. Fedex will update once it's clear from Custom.
3. Your order has been shipped, will be there 3-5 business days (since the 21st) and the tracking has not been updates since then.

Look I do understand that there's alot that goes into logistic, but I really appreciate if you treat me (your customer) with every bit of honesty. If you guys had limited stock, unable to catch up with the high demand then just let me know, tell your customer the real expectation. I don't mind the wait if you told me that there will be a wait due to low inventory. Please stop trying to lie or deceive your customers, we're not fools. Take my advice or not, that's totally up to you and your company, but my first impression and experience with your sales and service was very unacceptable. Hopefully you guys can take that in consideration and improve your customer service to match up the quality of your product and innovation. I'll just have to wait and see when I will get my order, and go from there. Thank you and have a great night.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sincerely sorry again for the waiting, we kept asking the logistics department and asked them for the related info. And now we finally receive one.
The shipping orders are delayed because of the routine check of Customs. We are dealing with this case, and there will be an update within 2 business days. Please check the shipping info later. Sincerely sorry again for the waiting, we really appreciate your patience and support.
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, we had received an update from the proper team, the shipping orders are delayed because of the routine check of Customs. We are dealing with this case, and there will be an update within 2 business days. Please check the shipping info later. Sincerely sorry again for the waiting.
2020-7-28
Use props
Would like to have drone
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 02:35
Hi, we had received an update from the proper team, the shipping orders are delayed because of the routine check of Customs. We are dealing with this case, and there will be an update within 2 business days. Please check the shipping info later. Sincerely sorry again for the waiting.

I appreciate the prompt response and a timeline for resolution.  Can you please provide me with my case number so I can reference it elsewhere if need be?  Also, what would be the next course of action if the update/resolution does not fall in the window that was stated?  

Thanks much
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Would like to have drone Posted at 7-28 02:43
I appreciate the prompt response and a timeline for resolution.  Can you please provide me with my case number so I can reference it elsewhere if need be?  Also, what would be the next course of action if the update/resolution does not fall in the window that was stated?  

Thanks much

Hi there, the shipping info has been updated. If there is any further issue, please feel free to contact me at any time, I am always here to help.
2020-7-28
Use props
Mavic Air user
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8416942 ft
  • >>>
Germany

the same problem, Tracking info stuck at “Ready for UPS” for one week!
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mavic Air user Posted at 7-30 10:15
the same problem, Tracking info stuck at “Ready for UPS” for one week!

Sorry for your case, we have reported your case to the proper team for assistance on your case, we will have someone contact you regarding this matter.
2020-7-30
Use props
Would like to have drone
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 19:37
Hi there, the shipping info has been updated. If there is any further issue, please feel free to contact me at any time, I am always here to help.

So my order was placed on July 19th and my payment was processed on July 19th.  Nothing happened for some time.  After I started this thread a week later, the shipping process seemed to start.  Now, two weeks after you processed my payment, it's made it to Memphis, TN.  However, the tracking info from FEDEX now states:

Shipment requires a Commercial Invoice.
Recommended action: Shipment requires a Commercial Invoice.

Is this typical?  Is this something DJI resolves quickly?  Please advise if anything is needed from my end.  My patience is waning.

2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Would like to have drone Posted at 8-2 12:08
So my order was placed on July 19th and my payment was processed on July 19th.  Nothing happened for some time.  After I started this thread a week later, the shipping process seemed to start.  Now, two weeks after you processed my payment, it's made it to Memphis, TN.  However, the tracking info from FEDEX now states:

Shipment requires a Commercial Invoice.

Hi, the proper team will help to sort it out soon. Please wait for the shipping info update.
2020-8-2
Use props
Travel Dronie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 02:35
Hi, I am sincerely sorry again for the waiting, we kept asking the logistics department and asked them for the related info. And now we finally receive one.
The shipping orders are delayed because of the routine check of Customs. We are dealing with this case, and there will be an update within 2 business days. Please check the shipping info later. Sincerely sorry again for the waiting, we really appreciate your patience and support.

Order Number:0019983809526

I called FedEx today and was told that it was missing paperwork and documentation. It is currently being held with Customs in Memphis, until shipper can provide proper documentations. Can you please check into this please.
2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Travel Dronie Posted at 8-3 07:58
Order Number:0019983809526

I called FedEx today and was told that it was missing paperwork and documentation. It is currently being held with Customs in Memphis, until shipper can provide proper documentations. Can you please check into this please.

Hi, the package is released from custom. It will be delivered soon, please wait for the update.
2020-8-4
Use props
Travel Dronie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 03:21
Hi, the package is released from custom. It will be delivered soon, please wait for the update.

It is not clear. FedEx told me that this is still held up in Customs due to missing paperwork.
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Travel Dronie Posted at 8-4 21:16
It is not clear. FedEx told me that this is still held up in Customs due to missing paperwork.

Hi, I noticed your new post and had replied to the post, please check.
2020-8-5
Use props
Would like to have drone
lvl.1

United States

Rejoice!  I have received my drone after 17 days of shipping woes!  While I can't say that I was thrilled with the time it took to arrive, I will say that the response time and communication from DJI was very good.  Thank you to the DJI support team.  I understand these are interesting times, so I get the delays and I really appreciate your prompt responses to my inquiries.  I've only had two short test flights, but despite the long delivery time, the product is everything I was hoping for.  Thank you.  
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Would like to have drone Posted at 8-6 03:03
Rejoice!  I have received my drone after 17 days of shipping woes!  While I can't say that I was thrilled with the time it took to arrive, I will say that the response time and communication from DJI was very good.  Thank you to the DJI support team.  I understand these are interesting times, so I get the delays and I really appreciate your prompt responses to my inquiries.  I've only had two short test flights, but despite the long delivery time, the product is everything I was hoping for.  Thank you.

Thanks for your update, glad to hear that you have received the drone. We much appreciate your kind words about our customer service, which gave us motivation and confidence to keep moving, please feel free to let us know if you have any concern, we are always here to help. Happy flying.
2020-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules