Portable Charger
428 3 2020-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SharkWatch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3740089 ft
United States

I can find portable chargers that are compatible with earlier models of DJI drones but none for MA2.

I'd like to be able to keep charging batteries while out filming.

Are portable chargers specific to the drone model? Or will any of them work for MA2?

Thanks
2020-7-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The only portable charger I am aware of is the DJI car charger which you can find on their online store. Or do you mean power banks? You can not charge batteries via the drone (MA2) so the power bank will need to be compatible directly with the MA2 batteries.

The info in this thread should help you https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219049
2020-7-27
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

For car use there is more available.
tripple 2x battery + remote Charger for Air 2

But I am also waiting for a genius, who can change the power bank adaptor for the Air 2 batteries into a Charger forcharging WITH a powerbank!
Oh, maybe I found that genius and just need to find the powerbank, now!
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219049&page=1#pid2202439
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SharkWatch. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I hope that you can get the best recommendation on what portable charger our fellow DJI pilots are using. As of the moment our DJI online store has the DJI Mavic Air 2 Car Charger that can be used to charge your DJI Mavic Air 2 while outdoor as posted by AJ on post #2. The said Car Charger has a maximum output power of 35.6 W, allowing you to charge batteries while driving. It features overheating protection and low-voltage protection technology to ensure a safe and reliable charge and drive. Thank you.
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules