2384 3 2020-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michele990
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17982 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I explain everything here (Italian with Eng Sub)

2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, just to clarify, it is correct that DJI Care Refresh may not cover the damage caused by using your DJI product together with a non-DJI product or third-party accessory/software that is not authorized by DJI. You may refer to the details on our official website. Thank you for your kind understanding. 1.png
2020-7-28
Use props
Marius86
lvl.3
Flight distance : 58504 ft
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 22:26
Hi, just to clarify, it is correct that DJI Care Refresh may not cover the damage caused by using your DJI product together with a non-DJI product or third-party accessory/software that is not authorized by DJI. You may refer to the details on our official website. Thank you for your kind understanding. [view_image]

Hi,
thanks for the information. However: which software are authorized by DJI for SDK?
BR
Mario
2020-7-29
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

That's why Dji should set it up on their app and I'll never use a third-party app..

Open the sdk to developers that it good strategy to cancel the warranty in case of accident. I'll look like a nutcracker but if external developers are able to do it why Dji doesn't it remains a big mystery despite the wacky explanations of both.
2020-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules