3013 3 2020-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
McFly_O-O
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157037 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi, I decided tu buy Mavic air2 last Friday. I have tryed to buy with my credit card that is linked to my Paypall account and the transaction was refuse  two times and on my credit card account it is charge. 2 times .  Before i realize I have been charged on my credit card I have buy one mavic air2 combo directly from another credit card and it worked so now i have over $3000USD for one MA2 combo. I have contact my bank account and they are investigating at this moment . I don't know who as made a mystake in this situation.  Very strange any one have an idea what DJI have done with that ?

Thanks
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi McFly_O-O, I am sorry to hear about your case. I am able to trace your order numbers by your email account, as per the order, we didn't receive your payment in the failed order. If it is convenient, you can provide me with the processing time of the 2 charges and the proof of the transactions, I will also try to ask the proper team to investigate at our side.
2020-7-28
Use props
McFly_O-O
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157037 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 7-28 19:39
Hi McFly_O-O, I am sorry to hear about your case. I am able to trace your order numbers by your email account, as per the order, we didn't receive your payment in the failed order. If it is convenient, you can provide me with the processing time of the 2 charges and the proof of the transactions, I will also try to ask the proper team to investigate at our side.

Thank you Suzan, I got cover by my credit card company
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

McFly_O-O Posted at 9-15 02:28
Thank you Suzan, I got cover by my credit card company

Thank you for your update, happy to hear the result.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules