What settings do I need to do?
670 2 2020-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU
lvl.2
Sweden

After thinking for two years I finally bought my first drone, the amazing DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Now some questions arises and I hope someone out there can help me.

1. How do I get the internal drone memory (8GB) erased/cleared?
2. I have equipped my drone with a fast external Micro memory card of size 64 GB. I have also equipped the Smart Controller with an identical memory card. Do I have to Format   these cards and how do I preceed? What settings do I need to do?
3. How do I get the photos and videos to the external memory card in the drone? Settings?
4. The same question for the external memory card in the Smart Controller. How do I get the photos and videos to that card? Settings?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bo in Sweden
2020-7-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can format both storage in the Go4 App.    And choose which to use when recording in the app too.
2020-7-29
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

To access your images and video from the sd cards you can either connect the drone or smart controller to your computer and download everything or you can remove the sd cards from either location and use an sd card adapter to download the information. Here are the steps to save images from your drone to the smart controller. I would advise reading both the Mavic and the Smart COntroller manual front to back. All this information is in there.

2020-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules