Delivered to the wrong address
1749 3 2020-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RexArthur Ramos
New

United States

Hello,

Has anyone got their drone shipped to the wrong address because of the fault of the carrier (fedex)? It says that my package was delivered when I check the tracking but the drone was not delivered to my house and the tracking says that it was signed by a person who does not even live in my house. Trying to contact fedex but I've been on hold for an hour and I don't think I'm ever gonna get through with them.

At this point I just want a refund for my money. I contacted dji but they don't seem to acknowledge that I want a refund, they just apologize that the drone was delivered to the wrong address and that they'll contact fedex. So it doesn't seem like this issue is going anywhere.

Edit: Update- So I actually got through fedex finally and they said that they cannot do anything on their part because DJI printed the wrong address onto the shipping label. I received an email from fedex giving me the address where the shipment was "delivered" and when I go to check the address on maps the address does not even exist but it was still signed for by someone. When I check the tracking history, I notice that the shipping was delayed several times because fedex could not find the address and they had to retry delivering it multiple times to find the address DJI put on the shipping label.

Why did DJI ship my order to a different address? Why did DJI ship my address to a non-existent address? Will DJI give me a refund? They still haven't acknowledged that I want a refund but they are more concerned about getting the drone shipped to me.
2020-7-28
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would get a copy of the incorrect address delivery notification and then open a case with your bank or credit card company and say that your item was never delivered and delivered to an incorrect location.
2020-7-29
Use props
va1992
lvl.1

Spain

Cavu Films Posted at 7-29 12:00
I would get a copy of the incorrect address delivery notification and then open a case with your bank or credit card company and say that your item was never delivered and delivered to an incorrect location.

I think I'd do the same.
2020-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dear customer, we are so sorry for what happened and the late response. I failed to get the order number via your Forum account, may we have the orde number so that we could escalate to our logistics team for further clarification and assistance?
2020-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules