New regulation
612 3 2020-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmc78
New
France

Good morning
I'm leaving in France and I want to buy the mavic air 2. Considering the new regulation which will be applied the 1/1/2021, the drone will need to be classified in a C1 class. As it is not the case today, will you send for the 1/1/2021, something to put on the drone with the class spécification? Or must I have to wait next year to buy the drone ?
Thank you for thé answer

Best regards

JMC78

2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi JMC78, according to draft CE rules, the Mavic Air 2 meets the C1 class of CE requirements.

According to our legal department, it is perfectly fine to fly the Mavic Air 2 even if currently it has not been certified by the new CE rules. In addition, even after the new rules become valid, the currently sold products have a two-year protection period, which allows the Mavic Air 2 to fly normally during this period.

Two years after the publishing of the new rules, our aircraft can still fly in the area where the previous CE rules are adopted. In the areas when the new CE rules are implemented, users need to follow the local authorities’ instructions to unlock the aircraft. Hope this provides you with some info, thank you.

2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_bUqQkMlYgBJG
New

Netherlands

When will the DJI products get their official CE classification?
2020-8-4
Use props
djiuser_LXCShdjNisy8
lvl.1
France

I’m an American visiting France for month in the Rrocamador Lot region of France. I have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone. I’m trying to avoid any unlawful use of my drone, but want to do some filming. I have registered my drone and passed the basic drone French test on line. I have two questions:
1- Where my I take off - - the shoulder of a public road, a public park or where?
2- Where may I fly? In forest, stream areas, or over private ranches?
I know I need to regard the DGAC restriction map, but just am having trouble understanding the above. Your direction would be appreciate.

Terrence
2021-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules