3836 7 2020-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philippe-elieorange.fr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 357503 ft
France

Hello,
I received yesterday a mail from DJI about a limited-tme offer to renew my DJI Care Refresh, valid July 15-August 8 2020. It was stated "Care Refresh + renews Care Refresh witin one year after DJI Care Refresh expires", which is my case as it expired 12/12/2019, so all good and I wanted to renew.

Problem is : when I try to order it, the web site ays " Before purchasing DJI Care Refresh+, ensure that the DJI Care Refresh purchased for your aircraft is still valid and that there is at least one replacement left.", which is contradictory with the email statement. Effectivemy, the S/N I provide, which is the one I ordered my initial Care Refresh, is rejected.

Did anyone face a similar problem ? If someone from DJI monitors this forum, could he/she please come back to me ?

thanks

Philippe

2020-7-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Me too.   I assume that as my original refresh has expired I was too late and the email was just sent late.
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Philippe, thank you for your interest in our DJI Care Refresh Plus, if your DJI Care Refresh has already expired, we are now offering for a limited time only (until the 8th of August 2020), a possibility to purchase DJI Care Refresh+ through passing a simple video verification.

Please check on here to renew your already expired one here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload and by contacting DJI Support through DJI Live Chat: s.dji.com/careevent or email: careservice@dji.com

Learn more about DJI Care Refresh+ at: www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 7-29 02:38
Me too.   I assume that as my original refresh has expired I was too late and the email was just sent late.

Hello DAFlys, thank you for your interest on DJI Care Refresh Plus, please check on my reply on 3#,
2020-7-30
Use props
philippe-elieorange.fr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 357503 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 7-30 00:53
Hello Philippe, thank you for your interest in our DJI Care Refresh Plus, if your DJI Care Refresh has already expired, we are now offering for a limited time only (until the 8th of August 2020), a possibility to purchase DJI Care Refresh+ through passing a simple video verification.

Please check on here to renew your already expired one here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload and by contacting DJI Support through DJI Live Chat: s.dji.com/careevent or email: careservice@dji.com

Ok thank you Susan, I just uploaded the verification video and submitted on your web site.
kind regards,
Philippe
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

philippe-elieorange.fr Posted at 7-30 09:42
Ok thank you Susan, I just uploaded the verification video and submitted on your web site.
kind regards,
Philippe

Thank you, the proper team will check it accordingly and give you an update.
2020-7-31
Use props
djiuser_iCk9MYAsYbBk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I had a similar problem with my Mini 2 so I posted the verification video which enabled me to purchase one more years care cover, however the next time It expired (with one replacement spare) the same process did not work and I got an email stating that my serial number was no longer valid for DJI care. They said " We regret to inform you that after you purchased the Care Refresh + there will be no care plan available."
Are older drones a bigger risk ?
2023-5-12
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_iCk9MYAsYbBk Posted at 5-12 02:13
I had a similar problem with my Mini 2 so I posted the verification video which enabled me to purchase one more years care cover, however the next time It expired (with one replacement spare) the same process did not work and I got an email stating that my serial number was no longer valid for DJI care. They said " We regret to inform you that after you purchased the Care Refresh + there will be no care plan available."
Are older drones a bigger risk ?

first you buy dji care refresh.  once that expires, if you are eligible then you can buy dji care refresh+.  once that expires, there are no more options....for any drone.
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules