Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic mini repair
841 3 2020-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rudisha45
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hi i sent out my mavic mini earlier this month for a repair.. my case number is CAS-4590790-H0N4N2- however the delivery has been significantly delayed probably due to coronavirus , im not sure .. i did not recieve a shipping label so i decided to just send out the drone on my own expense - the tracking number that i have is from royal mail international, this is the tracking number... RN579537450GB
-  .. i wanted to know it says that after 30days the case will be closed?? in these circumstances im not entirely sure what to do becuase it seems that the drone is in netherlands but it just hasnt been delivered yet.

- one more thing also is , the fact that after checking my case the address for repair changed .. the address that i sent to is .. DJI REPAIR DEPT
Bijdorp-Oost 6, 2992LA, Barendrecht, The Netherlands ... is this correct address for repair, not sure why it changed after i had already sent my drone.

thanks in advance

2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi rudisha45, per checking your tracking number, it hasn't arrived in the facility, I've remarked your tracking number in the case, appreciat your patience.
No worries about the address, no matter which address, our repair center will take care of it when it arrives.
2020-7-29
Use props
rudisha45
lvl.1
United Kingdom

okay thanks for reply DJI Mindy , so seeing as the 30 day period is soon, will my case automatically close or is it possible to have an extension due to the package being in Netherlands already.. sorry not sure how this works ??

thanks again DJI Mindy
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rudisha45 Posted at 7-29 05:53
okay thanks for reply DJI Mindy , so seeing as the 30 day period is soon, will my case automatically close or is it possible to have an extension due to the package being in Netherlands already.. sorry not sure how this works ??

thanks again DJI Mindy

Please don't worry, I will help to keep the case active.
2020-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules