3626 6 2020-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PawelSudol.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38402608 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Maybe I'll introduce myself first. My name is Pawel Sudol and I have been a licensed drone operator for 8 years. I have a lot of experience behind me. If any of you know the Europe From Above series on NationalGeographic, I was responsible for the photos in my country, the same for Planete + Poland from Above. Abroad, the recently popular series is: 18 Wheels Across Vietnam, USA, Indonesia, Africa and Route 66. If someone from the administration looks at my email address, there will be evidence in your internal database;) Now I will go to the topic about Inspire X7 .

DJs INSPIRE 2 together with the X7 is a drone that I owe a lot, but I also lost a lot. Mostly nerves. The dji service in Germany always claims that it is the fault of the operator. The first exchange was over a year ago.

The drone had a cracked engine mount, no fall, plain material fatigue, it was a breeze. It was stated that I certainly had a fall with this drone, even though the logs did not indicate it. Since I needed a drone so much, I agreed. I got Refublished versions. Despite the difficulties, because I got a scratched camera (X7), they finally replaced it with a supposedly new one (but it was also refublished)
Here, after a few months of Flying, more problems appeared (6 months ago). The drone did not detect lenses, I often had problems with the range, as if there was no range on one side of the drone, and then there were problems with the non-folded landing gear. I sent the drone back.
Another decision was probably my fault. I got a photo about disconnected antennas, because it was the time of COVID19 and I just got a job in this difficult time, the drone was very necessary for everyone. I paid for the CARE upgrade again, I got refublished versions again.

Now the drama begins.

The drone did not cooperate with me from the beginning. Despite this, I worked on what I have. I could not disappoint the TV stations that I have to send the drone back for service again. The main problems were:

1. Again undetected lens: I had to turn the drone on and off several times to detect the lens. After several restarts of the drone when it detected. It turned out that the previously set video parameters were reset to factory settings (NTSC) again by switching to settings. Imagine the faces of the film crews who see me fighting a DJI drone. Managed to ! I can make a flight.

2. Now let's change the lens from 16 to 50mm - the same as in step 1 is repeated. After a few restarts it detected the lens. This time, luckily, he didn't reset the settings. We fly!

3.Disconnecting the range in this drone by acc. me too fragile antennas is normal and each of you have come across it.
The last problem was, apart from detecting the object, the days of the matrix behavior in the X7, the recordings showed as if digital vibrations in the material, and twice the material was recorded in purple, the preview was the same.

4. I have 5 SSDs, One of them was throwing errors while recording. I never intend to cheat on anyone, although I was told that the disk according to the DJI service is functional, after several months of telling them that it does not and I have no reason to lie to them because I still have 4 disks and only the error appears on it: dropframe. It turned out after 3 months that I was right and there was a mistake.

5. I will not write about crystalSKy, everyone knows how they work, but when he works on a large film set for Netflix, a director or operator, he is not interested that something is jammed, for him such equipment is unacceptable, recently I almost lost a large contract after my DJI CIMENA COMBO PACK X7 set for over $ 20,000 - stopped working with me. Look, I don't mind if professional gear costs 40,000 and I just ask them, he deserves to be called professional. As operators, I understand and understand that the equipment breaks down, but I ask you - we want to work on it, let the service also have a professional approach to such a customer. I understand that you have thousands of small drones on the site. I can pay an additional pro subscription just to be on vacation, when all the film sets are working, I have to rent drones because mine has been in your SERVICE for over one month! .

In Poland, I run the largest drone group (Drones Polska) and read what is going on here. I know that there is no other brand like you with such an offer. But for God's sake - take us seriously.
Currently my only source of income for 10 years is drones.

CAS-4635171-T0L5R0 - Inspire 2

CAS-4659908-Q3D4X8 - X7 and 4 lens

CAS-4227860-N8L9T2 - SSD

As this message writes - the DJI I2 X7 drone is still on the service center germany ... they will probably offer me a refublish again - I wonder what will come to me this time ...

(I'm not a top student of English - I helped myself with google translator, I corrected errors)

DropFrame

DropFrame

NoLensDetect

NoLensDetect

x7problem

x7problem

CrystalSkyreset

CrystalSkyreset
2020-7-29
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Very sad to read this....

As I see the numerous pictograms you have on DJI equipment and your flying distance, I would expect you get a DJI personal account manager to help you with this issue...

2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Pawel, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I will forward your concern to the related team, our team will diagnose and test the products carefully. At the same time, I've manged to get your ticket number, our team is following up on your case via email and will reply to your email soon. If there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-7-29
Use props
PawelSudol.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38402608 ft
  • >>>
Poland

It worked, the post worked here, everything went faster. But ...

I have to write a second post. Two weeks of shooting for Planete + and a big complaint about the station ... it will go bankrupt soon. I received information that the clips (shudder jello) at 35 / 50mm long focal lengths, mainly when filming horizontally and when flying to the left. You can't see it on the preview, but you can already see the vibrations on the sd card video clips. The Drone itself has been replaced by you and it works great. Unfortunately, what happens to the camera after you replace the drone. I do not know how to describe it. I am currently apologizing to the two stations Planete + and NationalGeographic. For photos with a defect. I have to go for a month again and film it for free. If I don't, I will lose my contract. I've had enough. I was understanding. but that's the end of my patience. DJI .....

I am waiting for your description. .... I understand, another time I can send the camera back, but I will be without a tool for work. In the US, where I lived for a few years, it would be unimaginable, I would get a replacement camera. Well, unfortunately, here we have the European reality ....

I am waiting for your opinion and what are we doing next?
The nightmare with the problems I had has been going on for 3 years ... I think it's time to shop in the USA. At least there, the consumer is more protected. It was almost perfect, the Inspire itself is operational, the flight range is ok, I replaced the propellers with new ones, I replaced the anti-vibration rubbers with new ones, there is still something in this X7 gimbal.

Download files (you can see here when the image gets blurry):
https://we.tl/t-mPTPyuXZkz

2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

PawelSudol.com Posted at 9-7 06:34
It worked, the post worked here, everything went faster. But ...

I have to write a second post. Two weeks of shooting for Planete + and a big complaint about the station ... it will go bankrupt soon. I received information that the clips (shudder jello) at 35 / 50mm long focal lengths, mainly when filming horizontally and when flying to the left. You can't see it on the preview, but you can already see the vibrations on the sd card video clips. The Drone itself has been replaced by you and it works great. Unfortunately, what happens to the camera after you replace the drone. I do not know how to describe it. I am currently apologizing to the two stations Planete + and NationalGeographic. For photos with a defect. I have to go for a month again and film it for free. If I don't, I will lose my contract. I've had enough. I was understanding. but that's the end of my patience. DJI .....

Hi Pawel, I'm sorry to hear that. As per check, our team is following up on your issue and has replied to your email, kindly please check it. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-7
Use props
KevinBryan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4022297 ft
United States

Hello...could you please tell us what was the fix for the lens issues with Pawel's drone?  We have the same fight...nearly EVERY time we switch from 16mm to 50mm we get no image and it cannot see the SSD media.  Many restarts to correct.  We even have 2 - X7s and tried the 16mm left on one and the 50mm left on the other and just switched gimbals!  This tells me it is NOT a lens connectivity issue.  I even have another Inspire 2 and it does the same on it...which leads me to believe it is software related!  Anyone help?  DJI?  I also have millions and millions of feet of flying on your Inspires, and often we look like idiots in front of our clients.  We not only lost our money but an entire shoot with actors for a Healthcare commercial because we switched lenses and could never get an image back.  Imagine having actors, make-up, a Director (who was quite upset, a DP and 3 producers and blah, blah, blah.  They had to cancel the whole morning shoot.  It was to be all drone.  We were simply humiliated.  This has got to stop.  We must have an image show up on our screens and our lens have to be able to be swapped!  Or simply put the Inspire 2 in the consumer division and quit calling it professional!  Granted many of us have made thousands of $$ with the I2 but I must say it has been on our own troubleshooting, hair-pulling and hoping, fingers crossed too many times.  We just want our $10,000 + systems to work and work and work.
Thank you for any prompt attention.  
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

KevinBryan Posted at 9-10 12:32
Hello...could you please tell us what was the fix for the lens issues with Pawel's drone?  We have the same fight...nearly EVERY time we switch from 16mm to 50mm we get no image and it cannot see the SSD media.  Many restarts to correct.  We even have 2 - X7s and tried the 16mm left on one and the 50mm left on the other and just switched gimbals!  This tells me it is NOT a lens connectivity issue.  I even have another Inspire 2 and it does the same on it...which leads me to believe it is software related!  Anyone help?  DJI?  I also have millions and millions of feet of flying on your Inspires, and often we look like idiots in front of our clients.  We not only lost our money but an entire shoot with actors for a Healthcare commercial because we switched lenses and could never get an image back.  Imagine having actors, make-up, a Director (who was quite upset, a DP and 3 producers and blah, blah, blah.  They had to cancel the whole morning shoot.  It was to be all drone.  We were simply humiliated.  This has got to stop.  We must have an image show up on our screens and our lens have to be able to be swapped!  Or simply put the Inspire 2 in the consumer division and quit calling it professional!  Granted many of us have made thousands of $$ with the I2 but I must say it has been on our own troubleshooting, hair-pulling and hoping, fingers crossed too many times.  We just want our $10,000 + systems to work and work and work.
Thank you for any prompt attention.

Hi KevinBryan, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered, kindly please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide us with more details, our support team will help to check and follow up. Thanks.
2020-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules