Flight distance : 1495538 ft
Sweden

...and tell me what you see?

2020-7-29
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

A drone flies in a roundabout and misses the exit.
2020-7-29
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see you!  Do I win the prize?
2020-7-29
Use props
nevac
First Officer
Flight distance : 9776798 ft
Serbia

Nice shot!
2020-7-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A drone pilot next to a red car - nice shoot
2020-7-29
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

What is that elevated object just off screen at the upper-left corner at video's end?

whatami.png

2020-7-29
Use props
The Bitless
Second Officer
Sweden

jonny007 Posted at 7-29 07:37
A drone flies in a roundabout and misses the exit.

Ok pilots. There is something wrong with the image. If you look in the corners towards the center you will see the errors!
2020-7-29
Use props
The Bitless
Second Officer
Sweden

KlooGee Posted at 7-29 07:54
I see you!  Do I win the prize?

Hihi, Ok pilots. There is something wrong with the image. If you look in the corners towards the center you will see the errors!
2020-7-29
Use props
The Bitless
Second Officer
Sweden

Ok pilots. There is something wrong with the image. If you look in the corners towards the center you will see the errors!
2020-7-29
Use props
The Bitless
Second Officer
Sweden

Ex Machina Posted at 7-29 10:40
What is that elevated object just off screen at the upper-left corner at video's end?

[view_image]

IT's the bell-tower of the church. But not the answer!
2020-7-29
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

The Bitless Posted at 7-29 11:24
IT's the bell-tower of the church. But not the answer!

Thanks, looks neat. Are the painted triangles on the roadway intersections facing the wrong direction?
2020-7-29
Use props
The Bitless
Second Officer
Sweden

Ex Machina Posted at 7-29 13:21
Thanks, looks neat. Are the painted triangles on the roadway intersections facing the wrong direction?

Sorry no! The corners of the film are blurred. look closely and you will see the corners are blurred! Something wrong with the camera during that particular shoot!
2020-7-29
Use props
The Bitless
Second Officer
Sweden

The corners of the film are blurred, look closely and you will see the corners are blurred! Something wrong with the camera during that particular shoot!

Follow the red car!
2020-7-29
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Bitless Posted at 7-29 14:40
The corners of the film are blurred, look closely and you will see the corners are blurred! Something wrong with the camera during that particular shoot!

Follow the red car!

Thats completely normal while the drone is in a fast rotation. You'll also notice the centre of the image is not blurred. If the whole image was sharp it would look very unnatural. You can control it by removing an ND filter and increasing the shutter speed to remove motion blur or slowing down the speed of the orbit.
2020-7-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-7-30
Use props
The Bitless
Second Officer
Sweden

A J Posted at 7-29 23:36
Thats completely normal while the drone is in a fast rotation. You'll also notice the centre of the image is not blurred. If the whole image was sharp it would look very unnatural. You can control it by removing an ND filter and increasing the shutter speed to remove motion blur or slowing down the speed of the orbit.

OK.
This is the first time I see blurred, I have gone through a number of my quickshots and found two equally blurred. They were also taken out of slightly worse light conditions. I want to say that a lot depends on light conditions, OR?
Thats completely normal while the drone is in a fast rotation. You'll also notice the centre of the image is not blurred.

Where can I find ND filters?
You can control it by removing an ND filter and increasing the shutter speed to remove motion blur

How to change speed during a quickshot? I always fly MODE C?
or slowing down the speed of the orbit.
2020-7-30
Use props
jwp721
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332822 ft
United States

The Bitless Posted at 7-30 05:44
OK.
This is the first time I see blurred, I have gone through a number of my quickshots and found two equally blurred. They were also taken out of slightly worse light conditions. I want to say that a lot depends on light conditions, OR?
Thats completely normal while the drone is in a fast rotation. You'll also notice the centre of the image is not blurred.

Removing a ND filter would first require you have a ND filter on your camera.  Not sure why AJ thought you might have one on your camera.  But if you are asking where to get one I will assume you don’t have one on the camera.   But he is right to increase shutter speed you have to increase the light hitting the sensor or slow the camera movement down.....
2020-7-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.
2020-7-30
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jwp721 Posted at 7-30 05:56
Removing a ND filter would first require you have a ND filter on your camera.  Not sure why AJ thought you might have one on your camera.  But if you are asking where to get one I will assume you don’t have one on the camera.   But he is right to increase shutter speed you have to increase the light hitting the sensor or slow the camera movement down.....

Because of the motion blur - having an ND filter will enable the shutter speed to be slowed down without over exposing the footage - which is why they are used - to create motion blur so the footage looks more natural to the human eye. If he did'nt have an ND filter on then the shutter speed was probably already slow enough giving the same result in lower light conditions.
2020-7-30
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Bitless Posted at 7-30 05:44
OK.
This is the first time I see blurred, I have gone through a number of my quickshots and found two equally blurred. They were also taken out of slightly worse light conditions. I want to say that a lot depends on light conditions, OR?

Look at the first several seconds of the rotation at the start of the video - nothing is blurred except the black car that enters the roundabout. Why is that do you think?
2020-7-30
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Notice that there were no shadows, so either it was dusk or dawn or it was overcast.  In either case, it was not bright daylight.  Repeat the test in bright sunlight and you will get different results.  Also would be interesting to see what the shutter speed was.  I have setting enabled to save telemetry as subtitles and then when I watch the video using VLC, I can turn on the subtitles and see in real time what the camera settings are.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this interesting video you have captured. Nicely done and thank you for your valued support.
2020-7-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nothing actually
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now