Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Autopilot Beta Test for Phantom 3 Reviews?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIMTroublemaker
lvl.1

Singapore

Does anyone have any experiences from the Autopilot Beta test for Phantom 3 that they can report?  Or do they have you under a Non-Disclosure Agreement?
Specifically interested in 2 features:
1) if the product has waypoints functionality to plot a repeatable flight course.
2) if the orbit function is there and can keep the camera focused on a single spot over the course of a flight.

I am aiming to use the device for photogrammetry in the construction industy.  Any tips for other apps which might achieve these goals would certainly be welcomed!

Many thanks!
2015-6-20
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Bim,

I am not currently on the beta for the Phantom 3 but I do have it for my P2. Haven't really used it as I had a bit of trouble getting started with it. Those issues are probably solved by now. The reason I'm responding is they do not offer waypoint flying in the P2 version and I don't believe they'll be offering it in the P3 version. They are pretty good at responding to emails, I'd probably contact them directly at http://autoflightlogic.com/autopilotphantom

Jerry
2015-6-20
Use props
BIMTroublemaker
lvl.1

Singapore

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2015-6-20 17:39
Bim,

I am not currently on the beta for the Phantom 3 but I do have it for my P2. Haven't really us ...

Thanks! Will do!
2015-6-20
Use props
autoflightlogic
lvl.2

United States

Waypoints will be coming in a future release as we are focusing on adding support for the P3 and Inspire right now. Feel free to email support@autoflightlogic.com if you have any questions.
2015-6-27
Use props
PerlanSwed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1086257 ft
Sweden

Check this!
Follow test on Autopilot "Beta"
Video done by Yunior Hernandez

2015-7-26
Use props
Seadog1967
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315774 ft
United States

AutoPilot app also works on IOS 9
2015-8-1
Use props
miguel.ar.silva
lvl.1

Portugal

Im also testing it.

Heres a video i made with Orbit and Zip Line funtions.

Zipline didn't go in staith line.

Orbit velocity is not constant against the wind.

There is alot of function to see and i checked that there is one to put the height of the POI. In my video it was 0 so the POI wasnt exactly int the house.

Overall it is a good software.
2015-8-2
Use props
dorn.michael10
lvl.3

United States

that follow me mode looks incredible
2015-8-2
Use props
mgabriel1
New

United States

Probably a dumb question, but how do you get into the beta? I see the firmware on the site, but what about the beta iOS app?
2015-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules